Sixteen: WILD

~Tyler's POV~

Troye's been gone most of the day, which is alright with me. Not because I don't love him, but so the temptation to burst in his room & cuddle him is gone.

I've been texting him a small amount throughout the day, just to tell him good look at the show. I'm currently getting ready for the show. I've picked out a rather cute outfit, if I do say so myself. It's classy, but cutesicle.

My lovely outfit today is my pink button up tee with a white shirt underneath. I'm wearing my grey snapback backwards, along with some navy blue skinny jeans & some black sneakers. Every time I wear this outfit, I think of when Troye & I did the Valentine's Day Face Painting challenge; that was one of my favorite videos with him...

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear a loud banging at my hotel door.

"TYLER" a loud whisper yells "WE'VE GOT TO GO." The voice is Chasity's, I believe. Is it already time for makeup & stuff? I mean, he doesn't need much; he's perfect.

"Already?" I question, also in a loud whisper. I look at my phone, seeing it's three o'clock. Where the fuck has this day gone?!

"YES" Chasity says, opening my door "NOW COME ON. Please." I half smile at how cute that was, quickly putting my phone in my pocket. She grabs my forearm, pulling me down the elegant staircase. Once we get outside, she talks to me in a normal voice.

"Troye has been in the city all day, & he'll be home soon to get dressed for the concert, then we have to go. So, I just wanted you to be ready in the front of the limo for when he gets ready. Did that make sense?" Chasity says, seeking to ask herself that last sentence. I nod, sitting in the passenger's seat of the long limousine. I've never rode in the front of a limo, & it feels so weird. The longer I sit in the front, the more I wonder how in the world Troye isn't going to notice me in the vehicle. Oh well, I guess Chasity has a plan...

~Troye's POV~

I arrive back at the castle-of-a-hotel after growing bored of being alone. I check the time, seeing it's nearing four o'clock. I rush in my room, grabbing the outfit I planned on wearing tonight.

I pull off my clothes, throwing them on my bed without a care. I quickly pull on the black skinny jeans & my marble coloured button up tee. I pull on a quick sweater, considering I get cold super easily. I'm brushing my quiff, making sure it lies just right. I have a good feeling about this show; I want to be perfect.

As I'm jamming my phone in my pocket, I rush down the stairs, seeing Chasity is meeting me at the front door.

"It's about time you showed up" Chasity winks "I'm just kidding, you're right on time."

"Good" I sigh, climbing in the back of the limo.

"Lawrence told me to tell you to practice vocals in the back of the car a little, to warm up; or, something like that" Chasity laughs, closing the window allowing me to see her.

I sigh, nodding although I know she can't see me. I inhale deeply, beginning to do the vocal warm ups I typically do. I hear Chasity laughing up front; apparently she can still hear me.

"Don't mean to laugh, Troye, you just sound very funny when warming up" she says, still giggling.

"It's fine" I laugh in response "I'm going to start singing now." She stops laughing, & I clear my throat.