Thirty-Two: Together

this is going to be a longgg chapter👅

~Troye's POV~

"Alright, Troye. I'm sure you're excited to leave" my doctor smiles "just finish up this paperwork and you'll be free for a week. Then, you'll have to report to the Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute exactly a week from today. If you don't go, you could get in serious trouble, so please just go."

"I will, I'm not that type of person" I smile. It's roughly eight in the morning, and I'm extremely excited to get out of here. I finally get to spend time with Tyler alone. I'm actually wearing normal clothes, which feels amazing. I'm wearing some light skinny jeans, some white sneakers and my black Adidas sweatshirt. I even put mousse in my hair for the first time in forever; it feels so good to get out.

I finish filling out my paperwork rather quickly, handing it to the first nurse I seen that I knew. I'm in such a hurry, I nearly dropped my phone trying to call Tyler.

After six rings, a very sleepy Tyler answers my call.

"Tilly! I'm getting out!"

"Hmm? Oh, right, sorry boo, you woke me up" he yawns "you're getting out right now?"

"Yup! I want you to come get me, so we can walk around Florence a while, just you and I."

"Of course, babe" he yawns again "I'll be over in just a few. It's only an eight minute walk. So, lemme go shower and freshen up for you."

"Okay" I grin "see you soon, dear."

"I love you" he says, causing my heart to flutter.

"I love you, too." I hang up the phone, smiling at my phone like an idiot.

"Who's going to come pick you up?" my doctor questions suddenly "I just need to tell them a few things about your medication."

"Tyler is" I smile, not taking my eyes off my phone.

"Oh, okay. I know he'll take care of you."

I look up at the doctor, smiling wildly. This is going to be great. I can't wait to have all day long with Tyler Oakley.

~Tyler's POV~

As I rush to shower, I hear Zoe fumbling around in our room.

"You're awake? This early?"

"Troye's getting out!" I yell as I step into the hot shower. I let water rush over me, focusing on the droplets rather than Zoe's voice. I quickly shampoo and condition, rushing around so I can go see Troye.

I take a shower in record breaking time. Considering I usually take a solid thirty minutes to shower usually, a five minute shower is quite impressive.

I pull  on my tie dye "yay gay!" shirt along with a pair of black skinny jeans. I also add my Toms to this cute outfit, smiling in satisfaction at the full body mirror.

"You look adorable" Zoe says when I exit the bathroom "but your hair needs some work, girl."

"Oh, I know" I laugh, looking at my soaking wet hair I have yet to put into a quiff. I put on my glasses as I grab Zoe's hair dryer, my brush and my mousse. Before I go back into the bathroom, I look at the adorable Zoe. She's wearing one of Alfie's tees and a pair of knee high socks. She looks adorable. I should steal one of Troye's shirts...