Twenty-Two: Fix You.

~Tyler's POV~

"Yes, I've seen the videos."

"Of course I'm concerned."

"We hurt each other, I didn't intentionally hurt him and he didn't intentionally hurt me."

"We fell too fast and hurt each other."

"Of course I miss him. I love him."

"Although I want to see him in the hospital, I can't. My schedule is wild right now; my manager says I can't."

These are all the answers I've given to the questions I've been asked since Troye's video went almost viral. It coated my Twitter page, asking me if I "liked what I did to Troye". Some people, by some I mean a few hundred, unsubscribed. Of course I don't. The day I found out, I tried to rush to Florence, but my manager stopped me from buying a ticket. All Troye's YouTube friends are entirely busy, considering the year is wrapping up and we're all planning for next year. I haven't spoken to any of my friends, or anyone, for that matter. I haven't been happy. I've just been numb. I want to go to Italy, run to my baby, hold him in my arms and fix him. Knowing that I can't is one of the hardest things I have to do. Sure, the movie has came out, but I have a lot of YouTube stuff to do. Collaborations, meetings, meet and greets with the fans I have left, more meetings, family gatherings. I'm human, too. If I could drop all this business shit and go, I would.

I run my fingers through my hair, tempted to just scream. But I know that'd be unreasonable, so I purse my lips in a flat line.

And with that, I cry. Tears pour down my red cheeks, unable to stop. There is nothing more in this world that I want other than Troye's long, skinny fingers intertwined with mine. I want to kiss his forehead, I want to relish in the small things we used to. This is all happening so fast. We haven't even been dating three months, and it feels like we've been together years.

I pull myself back together, texting someone I haven't spoken to since Troye was in my apartment.

Hey, um. I miss you. We should Skype. I kind of need someone right now. -Ty

Sure thing, boo! I've missed you as well. I'll call you in a few.☺️ -Z

Gratefully, I open my laptop, looking in my webcam to see I don't look as bad as I usually do after crying. I rub my eyes a little bit, trying to reduce the redness. I comb through my hair with my fingers, hoping to not look like I just had an emotional breakdown.

Soon enough, I get a Skype call from my dear.

"Hey!" I say, waving at her wildly.

"Hello!" She giggles, her accent as soft and comforting as I remembered.

"How are you?" I ask, smiling at her lightly.

"More importantly, how are you, Oakley?" She asks, not even responding to my question.

"I'm" I hesitate "okay."

"How's Troye?" She asks, worry in her warm blue eyes.

"I don't know, no one will let me know anything. I know he's in the Florence hospital" I frown "for a while, most likely."