Twenty-One: Goner.

This is probably going to be triggering  ok.

~Troye's POV~

My eyes flicker open to white lights blinding me. I groan, covering my eyes with my long, skinny arms. I feel so stiff, like I haven't moved in weeks.

Wait.

The concert.

I blacked out.

Where am I?

"Where am I?" I ask, my voice sounding almost foreign to me.

"A hospital. You fucking idiot" a familiar voice says. I sit up slowly, seeing IV's are in both my arms. After the realization that I actually am in a hospital sinks in, I look around me to see Sage, Lawrence, & Chasity looking at me with concern. They all have bags under their eyes along with dark circles; I've probably drained every bit of happiness out of them I can possibly drain.

"He's awake" I hear Chasity's voice, no longer bubbly and happy say in a monotonous tone.

"Troye Sivan Mellet, you're a such a fucking idiot!" Sage says standing up. Before I can process what she said, a burning sensation coats my left cheek, causing me to wince in pain. She slapped me.

"Excuse you" I whimper, cradling my injured cheek in my hands. She rolls her eyes, quickly wrapping her arms around me and pulling me into the a loving family hug.

"I'm so glad you're alive" she whispers. I feel warm, wet droplets of water fall down my neck and shoulders, worrying me. Poor Sage.

"The medicine" I frown "it would have killed me?"

"Yes" Lawrence pipes up, walking next to Sage. He squeezes Sage's shoulder, almost in a fatherly way.

"Thankfully, you're not gone. I knew something was terribly wrong with you before the show" Chasity mutters, standing on Sage's other side.

"Does mom or dad-?" I start.

"No, they don't know. We're the only three that know. And Tyler."

"TYLER?!" I panic, sitting all the way up a little too fast, nearly pulling out an IV.

"Sage, you weren't supposed to call him-" Lawrence says, rubbing his temples.

"Well, I did, Lawrence. He didn't answer, so I texted him."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" I question, my voice a loud whisper.

"Here, Chasity, talk to Troye while I have a word with Sage" Lawrence says,  giving Sage a glare. Chasity steps in front of me, making sure my attention is on her.

"Hey, don't get yourself worked up" she chuckles, obviously fake "I'm sorry you're so stressed."

"I'm sorry for hurting you all like this, I wasn't trying to kill myself, I really wasn't-" she cuts me off.

"Troye" she whispers "the tour is over. Cancelled. Postponed, really. Until you get better. We're flying back to Perth, and you're going to be under intense supervision."