Prologue

Sooyou's POV

'Hey, look whose here... It's the queen of our beloved 'smarty-pants' of our school!!'

This isn't the first time this happened, but it sure still does hurt like hell.

Kim Taehyung, the bully yelled while chuckling which caused everyone around him to laugh too.

Well, not just any bully, but my childhood friend.

I've endured his sudden change of personality since years ago and never stood up for myself.

Well, Sooyou. You should.

'Hey, would you please just shut up...?' I whispered as I opened the locker door.

Good job, Sooyou, good job.

'Huh? What did you say?' he played dumb and laughed.

Geez, seriously?

'Why are you being like this?! Kim Taehyung?! Don't you have any memory of us during our younger days?!' I bursted in anger as I can't hold it anymore.

He stared at me with anger mixed with sadness. But, why? Sadness?

He walked over to me and yanked my hair, which hurts like hell.

'H-hey! Let go of me!' I whimpered in pain.

'No, and about our younger days? Just forget about it. Because we were young and we were dumb, we don't know what was going on and we met each other. But now you're no longer my friend, deal with it.' he hissed into my ear.

I felt my heart shattered into a thousand pieces as he said that.

Forget about it? Deal with it?

I can't, Taehyung! I can't!

He pushed me to the lockers, causing me to slam against it, making me whimper in pain again.

He left with his "girlfriend" and she shot me a wicked grin and the finger.

What the hell?

How can he tell me to forget about all the memories and all the great times we had?

I thought we were still friends.

But I guess we're not anymore...
________________________________
Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,
J. xoxo