Epilogue

Sooyou's POV

How long has it been? 10 years? Nah it's been 15 years since our lives turned. It's been so much more happier than last time. It feels like everyday is a living happiness. The dark side has been pushed away. We're better and living to our fullest now.

I really hoped the old me would be happier, optimistic and not be so insecure about herself anymore. But that's in the past, I've grown to become stronger and I love myself more than ever.

Meanwhile Taehyung...

He's a successful musician now. Remember BTS? They all came back together and finally debuted as an official group. It's been 15 years (again) since they debuted.

And surprise, surprise... their debut date is also when me and Taehyung got married. Coincidence? I think not.

It was hard in the beginning when Taehyung started to get more fame and more fans started hating on me. But they finally accepted me and now we're all good.

To be honest, it was really hard during all those hate was happening. It's just so hard to comprehend those things when you're a sensitive person who gets hurt at little things.

Although it's all all right now, there were lots of up and downs during those 15 years. Ah and remember Kyungmin and John?

They both decided to leave our lives alone and they finally grew matured. Technically speaking... no. They're still as childish as ever. They're still kinda bothering us though.

*few months ago*

'Oh Taehyung!'

Both of us turned around at the familiar voice which called out to us. To our surprise, it's John. He's smiling while jogging towards us.

That's... not weird...

'Yo how have y'all been? It's been years!' he exclaimed in an excited tone and it seems genuine. This is starting to freak me out. He's not acting right? He's not here to kidnap me again right? What if he is? What if-

Taehyung realises that my anxiety is eating me up again and squeezes my hand. He glares at John and replied to his question with a flat tone.

'We've been great, and why do you even sound so excited, you're not up to something right?' Taehyung eyed him suspiciously.

'Uh- hahaha, don't worry dude. I've done some fucked up shit back then to Sooyou and I really really really really really REALLY sincerely apologise to both of you for that...'

He chuckled awkward and looked at the ground while rubbing the back of his neck, embarrassed.

Both of us were dazed from what we were seeing. Is this really the John we met last time?

'Uh okay... let's not remind ourselves about the awful past now. It's fine, I forgive you.' I said to him and gave him a tight lipped smile.

'Taehyung?' I nudged his stomach with my elbow. He shot me a glare and groaned softly in pain. 'Ah, yeah, sure. I forgive you too, John.' he simply said as if he had no interest in anything John was saying.

But John flashed a smile and nodded at us. 'I'm glad then.'

'But!!'

Before I could even stop that idiot, he was already a few inches away from John. He pointed his index finger towards his chest and started telling what he wanted to say.