Chapter 7

Sooyou's POV

'Where are you bringing me Taehyung?' I giggled as Taehyung covered my eyes with his huge hands.

'Just follow my guide and you'll find out later.' he replied. I could feel him smiling widely behind my back. What's up with him?

After a few steps of stairs, I stepped on something soft and thin. Wait, am I stepping on sand?

'Um, are we on the beach?' I asked.

After saying that, he removed his hands and I found us standing on the beach, staring at the sunset

Jimin and Hoseok are here too. Wait, Jungkook is here too!

'Sooyou...'

I turned and found Taehyung holding a box of chocolate and a bouquet of flowers in his hand with Jimin by his side.

Just, what is happening right now?

'I...knew you ever since we were born, I did so many things to you, but yet you still forgave me, I'm sorry for what I did. Forgive me Sooyou-'

'Taehyung-ah! I already forgave you! Stop apologising...' I held his hands. He stared deeply into my eyes while smiling widely and he wrapped his hands around my waist

I froze from what he just did and stared at the ground, blushing.

'Sooyou, I've always wanted to say this for so long that I can't contain myself now.'

I slowly lifted up my head with my eyes widen and stared at him, shocked.

'I... like you.'

Those words,

I...

'Would you be my girlfriend?'

My heart broke into half after hearing that. Tears started flooding my eyes and he looked concerned.

'What's wrong...? Sooyou-ah?' he asked.

'I-I can't, Taehyung... I can't, I'm sorry...' I stuttered and got out of his grip, running away from the group.

Jimin's POV

What's happening?

Did, Sooyou just ran away?

Taehyung stood at his same spot, looking shocked. He looks so sad right now.

'What happened?' he murmured to himself. I ran away from them and stared searching for Sooyou.

Where is she?

'Sooyou!!' I yelled.

Where the heck is she?!

Jungkook's POV

Where did noona go?

I walked to V-hyung and patted his back.

'It's okay, hyung, she just needs a little time.'

'Yeah, just wait.' Hoseok added.