Chapter 13

Sooyou's POV

I could feel my throat burning. I can't breathe. What just happened? I couldn't move, where am I?

'Sooyou-ah!'

The call of someone made me snapped open my eyes. I found myself in a black surrounded box. A box? I don't know, seems like it. Am I dreaming? 'Sooyou-ah!' The voice yelled again. Why is that voice so familiar? I slowly stood up and look at my surroundings, but all I could see is black. Darkness. I started panicking and tears brimmed in the corner of my eyes.

'WHO IS IT?!?'I yelled as I looked around in panic. Who was calling me? The yelling stopped and I stopped panicking too.

After that all I could hear is beeping voices and I passed out.

Taehyung's POV

I shot up from the soft bed I was laying on and rested my head in my hand. Where am I? I took a peek at my surroundings and instantly looked up when I saw Sooyou laying on a bed across me. We are in the hospital, aren't we?

Thank for pointing the out, Captain Obvious.

I smacked my own forehead and got out of my bed. I walked over to Sooyou's bed as I grabbed a chair and put it beside her bed. Before I could take a seat, a loud shriek came in contact with my ear. Who is it?

I turned to my back and found a girl with long curly hair in tears. Oh, its just Songjoo. But beside her stood a woman, shorter than her with short brown straight hair.

'Mom?' I said. She smiled at me and gave me a tight hug.

'You idiot! Always making me worry sick about you!' she smacked my chest which made me release a chuckle. I can't seem to laugh right now. I'm still worried about Sooyou. Another pair of arms wrapped around me and my mom. I felt my back getting wet, it was Songjoo who was crying.

'T-Taehyung-ah.' she called out. I broke away from the hug and looked at her, confused. Why is she so nervous?

'What's wrong?'

She made contact with my eyes before quickly looking down to the floor. 'S-Sooyou... S-she's' she stuttered nervously and I was becoming a lot more nervous than she is.

'Sooyou is?' I asked nervously. Hoping that it isn't what I was thinking.

'Sooyou is in coma.'

That was when my world came crashing down.

My jaw was wide open as well as my eyes. I clenched my fists in anger as I thought what caused her to get into this condition. It's all my fault.... I shut my eyes tightly, I could feel my eyes getting hotter.

'It's all my fault...' I whispered to myself. I repeated the same words but it just keep getting louder. Before I was going to shout, I felt a hand came in contact with my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and found my mom crying. I stopped shouting and wrapped my arms around her. I rested my head on her shoulder as I sobbed heavily.

'Shhh.' she patted my back as she comforted me. 'It's all my fault mom. It's all my fault...' I cried.

'Kim Taehyung. It's not your fault. Even Sooyou knows it. I bet you, she's a kind, loving and strong girl. She understands.' Mom said gently as she stroked my hair. 'B-but she saw me kissing Kyungmin.' The words I wished that would never come out of my mouth had been forced out.

'Seriously, Tae. It's not your fault.'

I pulled away from my mom and stared at her. I smiled after a few seconds and kissed her cheek.

'Thanks mom...' I whispered.

She ruffled my hair and I turned to Sooyou. She...looks so lifeless. I haven't seen her like this before. She's isn't moving. She's not laughing or being silly anymore.

Wait. Why am I talking like I actually know her...?

I felt pain in my head and I grabbed my head. I grabbed a fistful of my hair and tarted shouting.. It hurts. It hurts.

'ARGHHHHH!' I yelled in pain. My mom and Songjoo came running to me.

'Tae-ah! What's wrong?!' My mom yelled. I stopped yelling as my mom kept shaking me.

'Mom...' I said softly with both my eyes widen. 'Mom.' I repeated. She looked at me, confused by my words.

'MOM!! I REMEMBER!!!' I yelled happily. I jumped to my mom and hugged her tightly. 'You finally remembered.' My mom said softly while smiling

'Excuse me.' A knock could be heard from the entrance. All of us looked over and found a nurse. 'Could you keep it down a bit? There's other patients complaining about the noise.' she asked politely.

'Y-yea. Sorry.' I bowed at her and she chuckled and left the room. I once again turned back to Sooyou and finally sat beside her.

'Soo-ah, I finally remembered! I finally...remembered!! I-I'm sorry. When you wake up, I promise I'll make it up to you! I promise!' I grabbed her hand tightly and my lips started trembling.

'I'm sorry.' I whispered.

'Taehyung! Stop apologising to Sooyou! She'll understand!' Songjoo slapped my back which caused me to wince out in pain.

'SONGJOO! THAT HURTS!!' I yelled at her. She giggled and a yell could be heard from the other room.

'HEY, SHUT UP!!'

I blushed in embarrassment and said 'I'm sorry' softly which couldn't be heard my anyone but me.

My mom and Songjoo laughed and I continued to stare at Sooyou. I grabbed her cold hand and stare at her unconscious face. Even when she's not awake. She's so pretty...

I'm totally in love with her...
____________________________
If you liked the chapter, please

Comment & Vote :))

Thanks for all the support until now.

Sincerely,
J. xoxo