Chapter 15

Taehyung's POV

I stared blankly out of my window and looked at the blue sky. It's been a week since I went to visit her huh?

'Tae-ah, it's time for lunch.' My mom knocked on the door while speaking softly. I felt my stomach growl in hunger but... I have no appetite at all.

'Mom, just go on without me. I'm not hungry.' I replied in my sore voice which caused her to sigh. I could even see her frowning through the door.

'Okay, Tae. But if you ever feel hungry. There's some food on the table for you. Alright?'

'Okay.'

Will she remember me?

Or will our times together just vanish like this to her?

The thought of it made me even more depressed than I were, I hugged my knees to my chest and put my head down.

'Sooyou-ah, please remember me...' I sobbed softly. I can't believe I'm still crying, it's been a week. I feel so weak as a man.

I can't man up.

Sooyou's POV

'Mom, where are we going?' I asked her as she got my bag into the car trunk. 'You're going to have to spend a week at the Kim's, I have to go for a business trip.'

'Who are the Kim's?' I asked with my head tilted. 'Oh, you'll find out later.' She smiled. 'But where's dad?'

My mom tensed up when I mentioned dad which made me even more confused. 'D-dad is not here anymore.'

'Ehh? Alright. What happened to him?' I asked further. 'Sooyou-ah, it's better for you to not know this.'

That makes me want to know more, mom.

I sighed and seat back, puffing my cheeks. 'Fine.'

After driving down the street for 10 minutes, we arrived at a mansion.

'WOAHH! Mom, is this it?' I asked in my amused tone. She chuckled and patted my head. 'Yea yea, it's this. Kim's residence.'

I hopped off the car and got my bag from the trunk. My mom rang the doorbell and it made me flinch. It's so goddamn loud.

'Oh! It's Sooyou and Minah! It's so good to see you!!' A woman with long brown locks ran to us with her arms wide open. She seems like a really friendly woman.

'Hello! I'm Lee Sooyou!' I bowed. There was a long pause, what's wrong? I looked up and found the woman smiling but not genuinely.

'Ah, I see. I'm Kim Jungsoo.' She said with a forced smile. I nodded and return a smile. 'Jungsoo-ah! I'm leaving Sooyou to you for a week! Hope to see her in a good condition after a week!' Mom said to Mrs. Jungsoo.

'Yea, yea, I will take care of her! Don't worry.' She shooed mom off with a chuckle. 'Soo-ah, I'll be back by next Monday. Be a good girl and have fun, okay?' Mom rubbed my forehead and I nodded.

She gave a kiss on the forehead which made me smile. When she looked at her watch, her expression turned into a panic one.

'CRAP! I'M LATE!! BYE BYE!! JUNGSOO!! I LOVE YOU SOO-AH!' She ran to the car and drove off quickly. I laughed a little and turned to Jungsoo.

'Mrs. Jungsoo! Please take care of me!' I smiled brightly and she hugged me. 'I will, Sooyou, I will.'

Taehyung's POV

I unlocked my door as walked out of my room. This is the first time I've ever walked out of my room since that tragedy happen. I've finally let go of it.

Maybe...

'Ah! TAE-AH! GOOD TIMING!' I heard my mom yelled. I lazily turned to her, but got shocked later on. My eyes widen and I couldn't believe who was standing right next to mom.

Sooyou, it's freaking Sooyou.

Sooyou scanned my face with a confused look on her face, but soon her mouth turned into the shape of "o".

'AH! IT'S YOU FROM THE HOSPITAL THAT DAY!'

She remembers.

Shit.

Did I get over it?

No.

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FACE HER NOW?!

_________________________
THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY BOOK AND THANKS FOR 50 VOTES! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I didn't think that such a crappy book like this of mine would make it this far ;-; thank you so much, all my readers!

As always,
J. xoxo