Chapter 30 (final)

Sooyou's POV

He left.

He left...

That's the first thought that ran through my mind as I watched the airplane he was in slowly departing.

He really left.

He left without even saying a goodbye to any of us. I don't know what I was feeling. I feel sad but yet angry at the same time.

I didn't know why.

'That fucking idiot left without saying goodbye.' Jimin growled in anger. I still couldn't believe it. I refused to believe it. I chose how I thought.

Songjoo looked at me with pity in her eyes as I continued looking around our surroundings to perhaps find a trace or even a shadow of Kim Taehyung.

I doubt it'll happen that way.

He left for his own good. I'm happy for him but I'm sad he isn't here anymore. He's not here to give me long cuddles anymore. He's not here to give me kisses when I need them desperately.

I just... don't know what I'm feeling right now.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I lose control of my legs. I almost fell to the ground but Jimin held me as I fell. 'Sooyou! Are you okay?' he asked softly.

I wanted to nod, but my body froze as if I lost control of my brain and my body. Instead of responding, I cried.

I cried, very badly.

Yes, in front of a crowd.

With Jimin still holding in his arms, I cried into his shirt. Sobbing loudly which not many people could hear because for them, the sound might be muffled.

I wish I could turn back time... to the old days.

Even when he was bullying me, I just want to see him. I couldn't hear that well now. I could only hear me sniffing and sobbing along with the sound everyone's activity is making.

But it's not clear,

It's all echoing.

If only he was here...

Is this really what I wished for? Even if it is what I wished for, I regret it now. I wish for him to find happiness. He probably will in the other part of this world.

I'll just become a memory to him soon.

Jimin kept cursing under his breath as he continued looking around to find for Taehyung.

It's no use, Jimin.

He left.

I stopped sobbing and got out of Jimin's embrace, staring at the crowd. No emotions were showed in my eyes. I shook my head and slowly turned to the exit of the airport.

Jimin and Jungsoo's eyes followed my actions and both of them sighed.

He left his future over here and we became a part of his past and memory. Perhaps he might even forget about us and leave his memories here.

It might happen.

It's alright, Sooyou. He's going to be happy. You should be happy too.

Yeah, that's right...

I love you, Taehyung. And I'll always love you. It's time for us to say goodbye and hope for a better future ahead of both of us.

It was nice knowing you and falling in love with you, you made my life so much more brighter and happier.

I couldn't even imagine what it'll be like if I hadn't met you and the boys. I would probably be stuck in my own darkness and never find even a ray of light in my own thoughts.

Well, if only I could tell him all of that when he was still here...

All of us made our way to the exit with frowns on our faces. One more step ahead and it'll be goodbye forever Taehyung.

But someone caught my attention, someone really beautiful and someone that I love.

It was him.

He was standing at the exit, smiling painfully and holding back his tears. His hands in his pockets and his eyes squeezed while smiling painfully.

Songjoo and Jimin both gasped before running to him. I was shocked, I was left standing alone at the doors with my mouth gaped open.

My vision soon turned blurry again. I was feeling really- those feelings are unexplainable. Drops of tears fell onto my shirt as I smiled softly.

I thought I had lost him.

I thought I wouldn't have saw him again.

I thought he left.

Jimin was slapping him and scolding him non-stop while Songjoo was lecturing him about how he left without texting me. He chuckled awkwardly before turning to me.

There was a distance between us. A distance that was near yet so far, both of us stretched out our hand before walking towards each other.

Our fingers intertwined and we were embracing each other, embracing our love.

'I'm sorry, Soo-ah. You must've been worried.' he said into my ear as he was choking out the words. He's crying.

'Damn right I was. You stupid idiot. Why did you make me worried like that.' I replied into his chest and hugged him tighter. 'I'm so sorry.' he said once again.

There was a moment of silence where both of our sniffs and sobs were heard instead of us speaking.

'I'll never leave you again.' he said.

'You promise?'

'I promise.'

We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. 'Do you really love me?' I asked. He instantly smiled a big and bright smile and kissed my forehead.

'Of course I do, I'll always love you.'

I smiled even bigger and pecked his lips.

'I'll always love you too.'

Jimin and Jungsoo was smiling as if their cheeks were frozen. Both of them were cheering for us. Mom in the car was smiling too.

I'm really glad you didn't leave me Taehyung.

I really am.

Everything turned out fine in the end.

Love is indeed, unbreakable.

—————————————————
"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view- until you climb onto his skin and walk around it." ———To Kill A Mockingbird

the end.