Chapter 21

Taehyung's POV

A tiny squeak came out of Sooyou's mouth making me turn to her while talking to Suga. Well, let's just say the sight actually made me gasp.

Why do you have to ruin everything at the best times?

'Kyungmin.' I breathe out. Jungkook's eyes went wide as if he was in a state of shock. 'What the hell is your problem?' Suga slammed his hand against the table and looked straightly at Kyungmin.

'Oh, I see there's a new guy here.' Kyungmin smirked. I swear to god, this bitch.

'Uh... tissue...?' Sooyou said softly. I immediately took the tissue box and passed it to her. 'K-Kyungmin, w-what are you doing here...?' Jungkook stuttered nervously. Why is he so nervous?

'Ohhh, my little brother! Do you really think I keep my words?' She sung. What? Little brother?

'Little brother?' I blurted out in curiosity. 'Yea, Jeon Jungkook here is my younger brother. Don't y'all know that?' She crossed her arms.

'What?! Kookie has a elder sister?!' Sooyou practically yelled out making all of us flinch. 'Geez, lady, what's your problem?' Suga rubbed his ear.

'Oh wait, nice to meet you. I'm Lee Sooyou.' She bowed down and greeted Kyungmin. Is she really that polite even after getting ice cream on her head?

Kyungmin just looked at her with a disgusted look on her face and shrugged. 'Kyungmin, you don't have to be so rude.' Jungkook said in a monotone.

'Shut up.'

Jungkook immediately shut his mouth and looked down. He looks really down. 'Hey, bitch. So how's life without you're memories with you?' Kyungmin simply asked Sooyou making Sooyou's mouth turn into a straight line.

'Ok, Kyungmin or whatever name you are, that's going too far. I don't know what happened to her but you're going to far. Get outta here.' Suga snapped and pointed towards the entrance of the ice cream shop.

'Me... mories...?'

Sooyou sat down and stared blankly at what's in front of her. 'Sooyou?? Are you okay?' I grabbed her shoulders and shook her. God, please no.

'Kim Taehyung... Kyungmin.' She said lowly. 'Kyungmin...!'

She shot up immediately and stared straightly at her. At the same time, John walked in. 'So we meet again, Kyungmin.'

'And John too.' She added. Wait, did she? What? Did she get back her memories...?

'I remember you, and John. You both really are nasty people aren't ya?' Sooyou smirked. Woah, that's a sudden change of confidence she has there.

'Noona...?'

'Don't worry kookie, I'll give Kyungmin a lesson.' She smiled at Jungkook. What is happening? Oh god. 'Holy shit dude, why does this infires me to write a song?'

'What Suga? Infires?'

'Jeon Kyungmin huh... I didn't thought you would be my cousin-'

'Don't even call me your cousin, I would rather die than be related to you.' She scrunched up her nose. 'Ouch. Well, too bad, what can you do about it? We are related.' Sooyou shrugged.

John's mouth slowly turned into a smirk making me glare at him. He glared back making me chuckle.

'I don't know what you want from me, but please stop hurting people.' Sooyou said calmly. 'You remember Songjoo? Yeah, I really thought you liked her but I never thought you would be that bad of a person. Dumping your old friend just because of one little thing?-'

'NO! You got it all wrong! That bitch defended you! She called me to stop hurting you! That's why I dumped her!'

'That's the reason you dumped her?'

She just stared at Sooyou with her eyes filled with confidence.

'You're such an idiot.' Sooyou laughed.

'Omaigawd, infires man.'

I stared at Suga weirdly and shrugged. 'What?!' Kyungmin screamed, making everyone look at us. ' Oh god hyung, I want to get out of here.' Jungkook said softly as if he wanted to cry.

I looked at him and tapped his shoulder. 'I'll bring Jungkook out Suga.' A hand stopped me, Suga was stopping me. 'I'll go out with him, you stay here with Sooyou.'

I nodded and the both of them walked out.

Suga's POV

'Yo man, I actually really wanna stay back and see what happened, it really infires me though.' I rubbed the back of my neck as the both of us walked out.

'Infires...?'

'Yea infires!'

Jungkook's frown slowly turned in a smile. 'INFIRES!'

'YEA INFIRES!'

'What the hell man? It's not infires, it's inspires.'

'What the hell man? Who do you think you- Namjoon?'

I cut myself off as I turned around and saw Namjoon with his glasses on. 'Namjoonie-hyung!!' Jungkook exclaimed.

'Yo!' He smiled.

Sooyou's POV

I might have a little bit of my memories back. I remember Kyungmin and Taehyung used to date but broke up, and all the awful things Kyungmin did to me.

'Songjoo just wants to be a good person and help you.'

'Instead, you start hurting people and slowly went to the dark side.' Taehyung continued. ' I can't believe that I was so weak back then and didn't defend myself.' I chuckled.

'Oh please, help me? I'm already perfect, I don't need help.'

Oh my god, was she always like this?

'And John, I really don't like you anymore, please just leave. We're over for a long time.' I added. 'What... I thought I might still have a chance...' He said softly.

'Too bad dude, you're her ex. Just get over it.' Taehyung smirked.

'Why you bastard...' He growled and stomped out of the place. 'I will get you next time!' Kyungmin exclaimed and stomped out of the place along with him.

I smiled and sighed. That was a close call.

'Sooyou...?'

'Yeah?'

'Did you get your memories back?'

'Well! Only a little of it!' I grinned. He smiled a little and ruffled my hair. I blushed at his action and he laughed.

'That's great to hear.'

_____________________________
:)))))))))

Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
J. xoxo