Chapter 2

Taehyung's POV

Geez, seriously? Why did I do that?!

I panicked as soon as I realised what I just did. Sooyou's in danger...

Gosh, seriously, I really need to think before I speak!

I quickly grabbed my jacket and wore my shoes and ran out of my house. I guess I have to face her.

I ran towards Sooyou's house without even hesitating.  After a few moments, I reached her house and I ringed the bell rapidly.

I rang the bell for god who knows how many times, but there's still no response.

I started to panic and I kicked the stone next to me which made my leg swollen.

'Goddammit!!' I yelled in pain while jumping on one leg.

'Taehyung...?'

A faint voice called out behind me.

'Lee Sooyou! What took you so long to answer the door?!' I yelled as I turned to face her.

'I was...showering.' she lied. It's so obvious that she just lied. I just shrugged it off and pulled her into her house.

'H-hey...!' she whimpered in pain as I pulled her. I let go of her hand and she stared at the ground.

I did really hurt her badly this time.

'Soo-ah...' I said softly. She tensed up as soon as I called her the nickname I used to called her during our younger days.

But soon, she relaxed and sat on the couch next to me.

'W-what...?' she stuttered.

'I... I'm sorry...' I sighed.

'You don't mean it...' she immediately responded. I stared at her in shock and noticed that she was crying.

'What do you mean I don't-'

'You don't fucking mean it!' she yelled in anger.

'Soo-ah...' I said softly.

She stood up from the couch and looked at me with her teary eyes.

'You hurt me! You ruined the bond between us!! You said our past was all just rubbish!' she sobbed.

'I'm sorry...' I walked to her and tried to hug her, but she took a few steps away from me.

'No, don't hug me... You're a monster,' she mumbled while glaring at me. I froze as I felt my heart shredding into pieces.

I have no chance,

I messed up big time.

'and remember, sorry can't do anything, and it's just a word. If you mean it, show it.' she said sternly.

'Just don't come and see me anymore...'

I guess, this is the end...

Sooyou's POV