Chapter 20

Sooyou's POV

'What are we even doing here?'

I stared at the signboard with a bored expression. No, seriously. What are we doing here? 'Apparently, the ice cream here is really nice! Let's go in!' Jungkook said in a cheery voice.

Kids' Wonderland.

Wow, Jungkook.

'Jungkook let's go some where else!' Taehyung exclaimed, he looks like he's trying to hold back laughing. 'Ehhhh? Oh c'mon! It's not like anyone would kill us if we infiltrate this kids' heaven for a day.'

'A day?'

Jungkook nodded and smiled like a child. This 16 year old brat, is trying to make us go into that place. 'Arghhh, Jungkook!' I sighed in frustration and grabbed my hair. He pouted in response making me sigh again.

'I'm sorry but I ain't going inside there.'

Taehyung's eyes suddenly lit up making all of us to look at him. 'Ah! I know! Let's just send Jungkook to the daycare and both me and Sooyou can spend the day together!'

My expression explains it all.

'Ahhhhh!!! Yesssss! I can spend the whole day there and both noona and hyung can have a date! Great idea! TaeTae-hyung!' Jungkook slapped Taehyung's back, making him gasp for air as he was in pain.

'But, Jungkook, you're not a child.'

'Nahhhh, it's gonna be fine.'

And with that, Taehyung walked into the kids' heaven with Jungkook by his side. Since the whole building is almost transparent, I could see what was happening.

I saw Jungkook leaped in happiness and immediately rushed over to the ice cream section.

At the same time, Taehyung walked out of the place and forced himself to stop giggling. 'So... funny, I... can't.' He breathed out making me chuckled. I shook my head and walked up to Taehyung.

'The lady said, 'That's a really old baby you have there.' He continued laughing uncontrollably making me smile. He's finally laughing freely.

'Well, that's true.' I giggled and the both of us got onto the streets, going to an actual ice cream store which is nearby. But I felt my phone buzzing, so I took it out to check. It's buzzing non-stop, geez.

'Jungkook'

I rolled my eyes as I saw the contact name.

'Noona! Don't you dare go into that ice cream store! It's my favourite!'
11:35 a.m.

'NoOOOoooNAAAaaaa!!! DONT GO INTO THAT STORE WITH HYUNG!'
11:35 a.m.

'IM GONNA CRY ;-;'
11:36 a.m.

I heard a deep chuckle beside me making me look up. Taehyung was trying to hold back his laughter once again.

'He's such a kid.' He blurted out and continued laughing. I shook my head and continued reading the texts.

'Noona! I can see everything happening from here!'
11:37 a.m.