Chapter 10

Sooyou's POV

'Mmmmmm!! Let go of me!!' I yelled into the man's hand as he dragged me away from Taehyung and Jin.

'Shut up or you'll suffer later.' he replied coolly. Wait, why is that voice so familiar

'You will follow my instructions right? Babe?' his deep voice rang in my ears.

Great, just great. It's John, John Edward Choi

I bit his hand as hard as I could and he grabbed his right hand and cried in pain.

Woah, his hand is bleeding. The power of the almighty teeth!!

Hey! This is no time for jokes, you moron! Run as fast as you could! Run like the wind!!

I did what my brain told me and immediately ran as fast as I could. But John was too fast for me.

'Not so fast baby.' he smirked.

'What do you want John?!' I yelled in fear as I took a few steps backwards from him.

'Oh. Nothing...' he smirked again.

I'll just call him the Smirking King okay? I just hope that his cheekbones will break for smirking so much.

Suddenly, a girl with long hair which is bleached in purple colour walked out of no where and laid her hands on John's chest.

Seriously, it's Kyungmin.

Great. Just great!!

'Hello Sooyou.' she said with a bit of disgust hinted in her voice.

'What do you want? Like seriously.' I said softly.

'Oh nothing, just here to seek revenge from you for stealing Taehyung from me...' she said in such an obvious tone and that face really makes me wanna puke.

'I just feel like puking when I see you to be honest.' I fired back and crossed my arms.

'Oh no, you didn't.' she said in a sassy way.

'Oh yes I did.' I smirked and John chuckled at this. She wanted to attack me by running to me but who knew, I dodged.

But she's got John as a backup. Is he gonna choke me again?

He walked over to me and actually wrapped his arms around my waist. Oh no I'm not falling for that again.

'Actually, Sooyou. I like you, I've never ever actually lose my feelings for you and-"

I cut him off by slapping his filthy face, I'm done with his crap.

'John, I don't know if you know this. I know you're working with Kyungmin! Even people that stupid won't fall for it.' I said while eyeing at Kyungmin.

John stared at me with his rage-filled eyes and chocked me again.

'Y-you're gonna regret what you're doing now.' I smiled a little before everything in front of me turned dark.

Because I know Taehyung will come and save me.

Taehyung's POV