Chapter 28

Sooyou's POV

We ended up heading to a Japanese cuisine restaurant. Jungkook was pretty bumped out that we didn't have lamb kebab, this little boy is so adorable. No wonder so many girls have crushes on him, he's just too naïve to know that.

'Jeon Jungkook! We don't really like kebab and it's not just you whose gonna eat. Be a little more considerate would ya?' Hoseok said as we stepped into the restaurant. Geez, calm down. 'Hoseok-ah, calm down, don't make Jungkook sad.' Jimin stood up for Jungkook as he dragged Hoseok away to find a spot for all of us.

Jungkook was pouting once again. 'Kookie-ah, don't be sad, you love Japanese food too right? Just enjoy what you have for now.' I patted his head. He nodded and smiled, dashing towards Jimin and Hoseok. Damn, his mood changed fast. 'Soo-ah,'

I turned to find Taehyung looking at me with serious eyes. 'Yes, Tae?'

'Nothing.'

He walked away without saying another word. I stared at him weirdly, what's up with him? 'Let him be, talk to him later when we get back.' Seokjin said and all of us settled down on the table. Almost all of us ordered a bowl of ramen except for Jungkook who ordered a bento.

'It's all on me today.' I said. All of them turned to me with wide eyes and started to grin evilly, except for Taehyung. 'Ah, waiter, hold on, we would like to order more!' Namjoon smirked. The others chuckled making me gulp. My wallet's gonna be empty very soon.

I turned to the side to find Taehyung still quiet, he was silently observing everyone. His lips were curving downwards which doesn't happen often. 'Babe, are you okay?' I put my hand on his back causing him to flinch.

'I-I'm fine.'

But you sure don't look fine to me.

I'll talk to him later.

Taehyung's POV

How am I supposed to tell her this?

I'm so scared.

I was feeling so happy just now because I practically forgot about it but now, it's gotten back to my mind. I'm so scared. I don't know how I'm supposed to tell her this. I don't want to leave her again. I don't, I can't. I don't want to risk this.

I could lose her again.

'Babe, are you okay?'

Her soothing voice suddenly came into my ears making me snap out of my thoughts. 'I-I'm fine.' I stuttered, obviously she would know I'm not fine at all. Oh god, I'm not ready to tell her this. I can't bring myself to tell her.

All the food was served and all I could hear are chewing and slurping sounds, or maybe not. I could only hear mumbling sounds. I couldn't tell what they were talking about. I stared blankly at my ramen and noticed that there are drips of water falling on the soup. What is that?

Wait...

Am I crying?

'Taehyung?!'

I stopped day dreaming and found Sooyou shaking me, she was staring at me with worried eyes. Oh, what have I done. I made her worried.

'Are you really okay??' she asked once again. I stared at her for a few seconds before biting my lips, letting my tears flow down uncontrollably. I laid my head on her shoulder and shook my head. 'I'm not fine.' I croaked out.

'Taehyung-ah, what's wrong? Tell your hyungs.' Jin-hyung said. I continued sobbing on Sooyou's shoulder for a few moments before speaking out. 'I-I, m-my d-dad-' I was cut off by myself sobbing again. Sooyou patted my back and cooed sweet words into my ear, trying to make me feel better.

'Shhhh, take your time, Tae.'

'Soo-ah, I-I'm sorry...'

Silence filled the air and she stopped stroking my back. She pushed me up and stared at my watery eyes. 'What are you apologizing for?'

I took in a shaky breath and tried to tell her.

'M-my dad is going to send me off to Canada a-after graduation.'

A smack could be heard from the table, 'Are you serious?!' Jimin yelled. My tears poured out more, I'm heartbroken. Heartbroken over the fact that I have to leave Sooyou again, and also leave BTS behind. I feel so broken.

I rubbed away my tears, clearing my blurred vision just to find, Sooyou, crying.

Her eyes are wide open, mouth gaped open, shaky breath, she's shivering. 'T-Tae, are you gonna leave me again?' she asked softly.

'I'm sorry, Soo-ah.'

She threw her arms around me, laying her head on my chest. My shirt slowly got wet and I have never felt so miserable in my life. I couldn't do anything.

I wish all of these would just go away.

Sooyou's POV

Why did this have to happen again? Why?? I never expected this to happen. He was so happy the days before and today he's so broken.

He looks so fragile. His sobs makes me feel more sad than I ever should. He's crying so hard that it makes me feel like a bad person because he feels bad leaving me.

God,
My heart is throbbing so badly.
Why did this have to happen?
Just why?

---------------
Sorry for the SUPER DUPER DUPER DUPER DUPERRR late update guys.

I'm really sorry

Sorry for making y'all wait longer than you all ever should.

I know this chapter is a sudden feels chapter but :'DDD

Sincerely,
J. xoxo