Chapter 4

Taehyung's POV

'HEY!!! Wake up!!'

Something was smacked against my head. My head shot up and saw some short guy in front of me. Some short guy with a book in his hands.

'Ahh, you're finally awake.' he spoke.

Wait, this guy.

Ahhhh!! This Jimin guy!

'What the hell do you want dude?' I said coolly and got up from my seat.

'Oh, nothing, just wanna wake you up, you've been asleep since the last period.' he chuckled.

Seriously, I just wanna sleep.

'Well, my work is done here! Good day! Bye!' he yelled as he ran out of the classroom. His voice could be heard down the corridor.

It's echoing.

Gosh, this guy is loud.

Like me?

Ahhh! Nah! I don't wanna like that guy as a friend!

I walked out of my classroom and closed the classroom door. As I was walking out of my school, a girl and a guy were talking and laughing really loudly.

Oh, hey, look, it's that Jimin guy and Sooyou.

Sooyou saw me and immediately broke the eye contact and continued talking with  Jimin.

Why is she doing this to me?

Why am I even jealous?

I lowered down my head and walked back home just like that.

I guess I really did hurt her...

Sooyou's POV

'So, thanks for showing me the school today...' Jimin thanked me.

'Nah, it's what I'm suppose to do. You're a new student here...' I smiled.

Suddenly Taehyung was behind Jimin glaring at us. I made eye contact with him but only a few seconds.

He walked back home with heavy footsteps.

Why is he mad?

'So, shall we go now? M'lady?' he spoke in a British accent and laughed.

'Don't do the accent please, you're terrible at it!' I laughed.

He just laughed and we walked to the bus stop. We went back to our own respective houses.

*Next day*
Taehyung's POV

'Time to wake up!!'

I was awoken by my mom's shouting.

'I'M AWAKE!!' I yelled back.

I rolled out of my bed and walked to the bathroom half asleep. But I fell down to the ground.

Well, no reaction from me because I fall every morning.

I slowly got up and walked towards the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

'TaeTae. What's up?' My dad asked concerned, as he walked past the bathroom.

'Nothing.' I groaned.

'Oh, c'mon son, I know something's up!' he walked into the bathroom.

'I... I just... can't...' I sighed.

My dad patted my back to calmed me down.

'Son, whatever the problem is, I'll always help you. Be strong and always fight against it!' he smiled.

'Thanks, dad.'

Unknown POV

Ahh, finally I'm back home...

I smiled and walked towards the door and knocked against it. A girl opened the door and she looks so tiny.

'Who are you?'

'I'm Jeon Jungkook.' I smiled.

'Wait... J-Jeon? Jungkook?' she stuttered. 'Well yeah!' I replied while rubbing the back of my neck.

She hugged me immediately.

'Kookie-ah! I missed you so much!!'

I hugged her back and smiled against her hair.

'I missed you too, Sooyou-noona...'

Sooyou's POV

'Noona, are ya going to school now?' Jungkook frowned.

Jungkook is my cousin. We always played together when we're young. But when he's 10, his parents decided to move to Japan to work.

And so since then we haven't met each other.

'Yeah, wanna follow me?' I asked.

'Nahhhh! I wanna sleep at home...' he stretched his body and laid on my bed.

'Aishh, okay, I'll go now. Bye!' I yelled.

'BYE!! Come home safe!!!' he yelled back.

I chuckled and walked to school alone,  I feel so lonely.

Where is Jimin?

Where is Tae-

No.

I should stop thinking about him now..

'Sooyou-ah!!!'

I turned and found Jimin running towards me. Damn, he can't run fast, I guess his legs are too short.

'Jimin-ah! Run faster! You're taller than me!!' I laughed.

'Yah!! Don't call me short because you're shorter than me!' he yelled and stomped his foot against the ground.

'Such a baby.' I chuckled.

'Gosh, you're funny sometimes...' he shook his head.

'Let's just run to school!' I said and took off.

'Hey!! No fair!! Wait up!!!'
__________________________
'Noona' is used on an older woman by men in Korea so basically it means older sister.

sorry for the short chapter.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry.

But enjoy it anyways.

Sincerely,
J. xoxo