Chapter 26

Sooyou's POV

Why does time have to fly so fast? It's already the last day here before I go back to my own lonely house. Seventh day with the boys, last day with the boys, why do I sound like I'll never see them again?

It's not like this is the last farewell.

'Guys! Wake up!' I shouted from the living room, causing stomping sounds to be heard a few seconds later. A blond haired boy walked down the stairs as if he was drunk and look who it is. It's Uncle Yoongi.

'Oh? Didn't expect to see the uncle to be the first to be down.' I smirked while crossing my arms. 'Oh, and I didn't expect SLEEPING beauty here to be the one who'll wake us up.'

I chuckled in response making Yoongi smirk. 'Where are the others?' I asked as the both of us headed to the kitchen together.

'Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok are awake. You've to wake the maknaes up.' he replied as he was grabbing some drink from the fridge.

'Ah those lazy bums.' I groaned and stomped upstairs. Those three lazy butts really needs some beating to get them awake.

I opened Taehyung's room door and found three men on the bed sleeping on each other. The sight made my face turn into a red tomato.

Jimin is shirtless and on top of Kookie, meanwhile Taehyung is hugging the both of them from the side. Kookie is snoring away underneath Jimin's grip.

Geez, what did those two do to Jimin yesterday...

I would love to let them sleep more but sorry boys.

'Wakey wakey!!! I would buy free pizza for you guys if you wake up now!!'

Kookie's head immediately shot up as I said the word "pizza". He threw Jimin to the ground and ran over to me, resting his chin onto my shoulder.

'Noona, I want pizza~' he slurred and hugged me tightly. 'Alright, alright, stop squeezing me!' I laughed and slapped his back.

'Jeon Jungkook!'

A faint yell could be heard behind Jungkook. 'Let go of my woman before you get it from me!' Taehyung walked out of bed with his eyes half opened.

I giggled at his expressions but only making Kookie to squish me harder.

'No! Noona is mine!' Kookie pouted and stuck out his tongue at Taehyung. 'Geez this brat.' Taehyung groaned in response.

'JEON JUNGKOOK!!'

A sudden shout was heard from Jimin who was deceased on the ground because of Kookie. 'Oh shit, I have to run!'

With that, Kookie threw me into Taehyung's arms and ran out of the room with Jimin chasing him with a pillow.

I giggled at the both of them but stopped as soon as I felt Taehyung's breath on my neck.

'Good morning babe.' he said huskily into my ear. Chills went up my spine making me shiver a little.

'G-Good morning!'

He chuckled deeply and back hugged me. 'Hey! Tae-ah! Go brush your teeth, your breath stinks!' I laughed.

'I'm lazy.' he pouted and hugged me tighter. 'I want Soo-ah to help me brush my teeth.' he said softly.