Chapter 1

Sooyou's POV
*flashback*

'Hey, come here faster!!' Taehyung pouted as he stood in front of the swing.

'I'm coming~!' I giggled.

We were four years old. I guess that, was all rubbish for him.

I sat down on the swing and he started pushing me.

'HEY!! Kim Taehyung!! Stop pushing me!!! It's too high, I'm gonna fall off!!' I yelled in fear as he continued to push me harder and the swing went higher.

He just laughed as I continued yelling. But soon, I flew to the ground.

'AH!' I winced in pain as I landed on the ground.

'Sooyou!!! Are you okay?!?!' he rushed over to me.

My knee was bleeding and it really hurts. Tears formed in my eyes and I started to cry out all my pain.

'I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have pushed you so high...' he said softly.

'N-no, it's okay. It's not your fault.' I stuttered.

He took out a plaster out of his pocket and stuck it on my wound.

'There, better?'

I nodded and he pulled me up.

I rubbed away all my tears and we walked to the bench nearby.

'Sooyou, I wanted to give this to you earlier.'

I looked at him and found him holding a small doll, a dog. Awwww, it's so cute!

'Really? Thanks!' I smiled. He handed me the doll and grinned.

'Glad you liked it!'

*end of flashback*

I smiled faintly as I stared at the little dog doll in my hand. I still kept it, even though he angers me sometimes but I really hope we can be friends again.

I bet he doesn't like me as a friend anymore, I'm more like an enemy to him right now... or his victim.

He was so sweet back then.

God, Taehyung, will you ever go back to your old self?

Four years ago, he broke our friendship and he started bullying me, till now. I don't know what's up with him.

The relationship between us, I will never forget about it.

Taehyung's POV

Why won't Sooyou just leave me alone?!

I get it! We have a wonderful childhood together, but she needs to get over it, and I don't wanna hang out with her right now.

*flashback*
May 15, 2011

'Taehyung~!'

Ah, that annoying bitch again.

'What do you want from me now, Kyungmin?' I said blankly.

'It's Sooyou's birthday today right?' she asked.

'Yeah...why?'

'Are you giving her any presents?' she smirked.

'Okay, Kyungmin, what the hell do you want from me?' I crossed my arms.

'You. Leave. That. Bitch's. Side. And be mine... Or I'll kill her...' she smirked.

'Y-you-!'

'You've seen me do something bad to her before right? Then make your decision, quick!' she demanded.

Geez, so bossy.

I can't let Sooyou be hurt. I guess I have no choice.

*end of flashback*

That's when our friendship ended, her birthday. The worse day that I could do that to her.

Why do I bully her? Well, it's also part of the deal.

I just can't...

I actually can't stand bullying her, it hurts me. What's worse now is that Kyungmin, became my "girlfriend".

'Baby~' she whined.

'What?'

'Why? Why are you so sad?' she asked.

'Kyungmin! Enough! We're outta school! So stop acting like we're a couple!' I yelled.

'W-what? Baby...'

'Don't "baby" me, and get the hell outta my house...' I said sternly.

'Okay, if you say so. Then she's gonna go down.' she smirked.

Oh shit, I can't let that happen. But I was too late. Kyungmin already ran out of my house.

I'm dead.

___________________________
sorry for the short chapter.

Thank you for reading and comment if you have anything to say.

Sincerely,
J. xoxo