Chapter 6

Sooyou's POV

'Hey!! Sooyou-ah!! Could you be any faster?!'

'Kim Taehyung!!! Seriously?! You pushed me! How could I go any faster?!'

I laughed and got up on my feet and ran towards Taehyung to catch up. Taehyung and I have been back together as friends for 1 month, and I'm happy!

'You're so slow!' he laughed and poked my forehead.

'No I'm not! It's because you pushed me!' I pouted in response.

'Yo!! TaeTae! Soo-ah!'

We turned and found Jimin and Hoseok walking towards us.

'Yah! Chimchim! I told you many times not to call her Soo-ah! Only I can call her that!' Taehyung said in a sassy tone.

'Sorry I can't help it.'

And, Jimin and Taehyung got along well!

Well, that took them long enough.

The gloomy aura around Hoseok made me turn my attention towards him. He... looks kinda sad.

'Hoseok?'

Taehyung looked at him and a confused expression was left on his face. Before we could proceed to ask Hoseok more questions, Jimin pushed us towards a corner so that our backs were facing Hoseok, and he told us about the situation.

'He just broke up with his girlfriend, she cheated on him.'

'What?! Who is she?!' I practically screamed.

'SHHHHH!!'

I stayed silent for the rest of the time and slowly walked over to Hoseok.

'Hey! Don't be sad! You should be happy! She will regret what she did to you! You're a great person! Don't think negatively!' I patted his back.

'Thanks, Sooyou...' he sighed but then smiled after that. After a few seconds, his gloomy face came back.

'Hyung! I'm not used to this gloomy side of you! Smile more, laugh more and dance more!' Taehyung laughed and threw his arms around his shoulder.

Hoseok suddenly froze and signalled Jimin to come to him. He whispered something into his ears and the both of them got into position.

Just, what are they doing?

'Touch mah bodeh!'

Seriously?

Well, at least he's laughing now.

Jimin's POV

Taehyung and Sooyou laughed as me and Hoseok danced to Sistar's "Touch My Body".

And gosh, Sooyou, she's so beautiful when she laughs.

Wait,

No.

I can't be, right?

We stopped what we're doing and put our bags into our classes then gathered at the cafeteria.

'Um, ChimChim-hyung? Can I talk to you?'

'Sure, Taehyung. What's up?'

He pulled me out of the cafeteria leaving Sooyou and Hoseok confused.

'What's up?' I asked as we stopped in front of our lockers.

'Um, I...like Sooyou...' he stuttered.

I nodded but soon froze. Wait, what? He likes Sooyou?

Wait!

Hold up!

Hold up!

Hold up!!

'And I'm planning to confess to her tomorrow. Can you help me hyung?'

I got back to my sense and nodded after a few seconds.

'Aww, man! I knew you're the best! Thanks!'

'So what do you need?'

'I need chocolate milk, chocolate, flowers and a necklace. You know what? I'll get the necklace myself.' he said.

'Okay, so chocolate mok-'

'Nonono! Milk!'

'Myork?'

'Milk!!'

He groaned in frustration. I don't get why he's frustrated though? What is he saying?

Ohhh!!

'Ahhh!! Milk!!!'

Taehyung face palmed himself and I chuckled.

'So, chocolate MILK, chocolate, flowers?'

'Yes!'

'So where's the location?' I asked.

'Ahhhh! I haven't planned that yet!!' he ruffled his hair and groaned once again.

'How about the beach?' I suggested.

'Bitch?' he said confusingly.

Oh god.

'No no no!! Beach!!' I corrected him.

'Bitch...?' he repeated confusingly.

'Beach!! The place where you see the sands, the coconut trees, and the water! The water!!!' I yelled in frustration.

'Ahhh! The beach!!'

I sighed and shook my head.

'So it's all planned out now?' I asked. He nodded and we walked back to the cafeteria.

We sat down joining Sooyou and Hoseok's conversation.

'So what did you guys talk about?' Sooyou asked.

'Nahh, just copied his homework!' Taehyung grinned.

'Yah, Kim Taehyung! You didn't do your homework again?!' Sooyou scolded him. He just grinned cheekily and Sooyou slapped him lightly and laughed.

I wish I was him.

Even though, I helped him with his confession, I still feel that this isn't right.

Maybe I do like Sooyou.
___________________________
Sorry for the short chapter guys!

I tried my best.

But anyways, hope you enjoyed!

Sincerely,
J. xoxo