Chapter 9

Unknown's POV

I walked towards the park, looking for a bench to sit down. Damn, I'm tired.

Why the heck did I run all the way here??

I put my pink backpack beside me and sat down, and saw a girl and a boy smiling at each other.

Awww so sweet...

Wait, isn't that...?

'Taehyung-ah!!'

Taehyung's POV

'Taehyung-ah!!'

Huh? Whose calling me?

'Tae... Whose that?' Sooyou pointed at a guy with a pink backpack. Wait...

'Jin-hyung!!!!' I ran towards him with a big smile on my face. 'Ahh!! I thought you wouldn't recognise me!' he laughed.

'Pink princess!!!' I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly. He laughed and pushed me away.

'You're still a klutz aren't you?' he laughed and patted my shoulder. 'Nope, I'm a monkey! If you ever see a monkey tell me because monkey is my rival...' I joked.

He laughed and shook his head.

'You're still the same even though it has been 8 years...'

'How's Sooyou?' he suddenly asked. I pointed behind me and grinned.

'Oh, is she your girlfriend?' he asked. That statement made me freeze. I panicked and didn't know what to do.

'Hello, what's your name?'

'Yah! Hyung! Are you serious?! She's Sooyou!' I yelled.

'Ahhhh! Sooyou-ah! Long time no see! I see you're different now...'

"'Who are you?' Sooyou asked, obviously confused at the situation.

'I'm Kim Seokjin.'

After a long awkward silence, she finally spoke up.

'Ahhhhh!! Jin!!'

A smile cracked out on my face. I laughed at how funny the scene looks.

'Gosh, Sooyou, you're so silly.' I laughed.

She pouted and slapped my chest which made me winced out in pain.

'Anyways, what are you guys doing here?' Jin asked.

'Taehyung was sick and he decided to walk around the park, so I accompany him here.' Sooyou explained.

'Ahh I see.'

The awkward silence was back. Jin was staring at me, Sooyou staring at the sky while I did nothing but stare back at Jin-hyung.

'Well, isn't this awkward...' Sooyou laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of her neck.

Meanwhile, me and Jin-hyung were debating on whether to lighten up the atmosphere.