Chapter 29

Sooyou's POV

'So... when's the date of your departure?'

Yoongi awkwardly asked as we headed out to get home. 'In like, 2 days?' Taehyung sniffed. Yes, he's still crying after all these times. But.. that's the same day of our graduation... 'Time?' Namjoon questioned more.

'11:15am.'

Can he even make it to the graduation ceremony? I mean, the ceremony might end during that time but can he even make it in time for the flight? Oh shit, I'm getting teary again. Why does this have to happen? I've already asked that to myself more than 10 times.

'A-are you going for the graduation ceremony then?'

I stuttered while asking. He looks at me, not answering. 'I don't know babe. I really don't know...' he answered with his croaked voice. I slowly nodded and smiled painfully.

Last day with the boys, last day of actually having noisy boys around me. Not having these noisy boys in the house will slowly get a little unusual for me. Most of all, the cheery Taehyung is not gonna be around Korea anymore.

Damn, I'm gonna miss all of them a lot.

Especially Taehyung.

Their goofiness, craziness, their energetic energy and more. I'll miss everything. I know, it's only been a week with them but these boys slowly made their way into my heart and now, they feel like family.

Time sure flies... graduation is like, 2 days away.

I've learnt to love and care through these boys. After losing my memory, they helped me gain what I have lost and forgotten, and I'm very, very grateful for that.

After a while, we reached Taehyung's house but we found a familiar car parked right outside the house.

Isn't that mom?

That means it's time to go for me.

I looked at mom as we approached the doorsteps of the house but she was worriedly looking at her phone. Did something happen?

I jogged towards my mom, but she turned to me before I even touched her. 'Oh goodness!' she exclaimed.

What...?

I was utterly confused.

'I thought something happened to you!' she practically yelled worriedly into my face. 'Why?' I asked her. She smirked and pinched my cheeks a bit making me flinch. 'You didn't pick up my phone calls! I called you more than 10 times and you missed all of them. Of course I'm worried!' she continued pinching my cheeks harder.

'Wait, what? I didn't get any of the phone calls though mom...' I said softly. 'Check for yourself.' she crossed her arms and stood there until she saw the boys behind me. She smiled and rushed to them to greet them. I touched my pockets to feel them but they're empty...?

Where's my phone?

'Did any of you guys saw me using my phone just now?' I asked anxiously. All of the boys shook their head and then it hit me.

I didn't even brought my phone out just now...

Ah, how idiotic of me.

'Sorry, ma. I didn't bring my phone out just now.' I replied while laughing awkwardly. 'Aish, you clumsy child.' she pinched my cheeks harder making me yell out in pain. The boys laughed at me including Taehyung who chuckled softly at the scene in front of him. I'm actually kinda glad to see him smile a bit.

At least before going away...

'Mom, do we have to leave really soon or you're rushing?' I asked her softly. 'Nah, but I think we should leave in 30 minutes. Your dad is coming home soon.' she replied.