Chapter 24

Sooyou's POV

I've gotta admit, being a new couple and holding each others' hands is kinda awkward in the beginning. His palm was sweaty as hell making the both of our palms wet, thus making it a lot more uncomfortable to hold hands.

It's kind of obvious that the both of us are blushing right now, we couldn't even look at each other in the eye because we could explode from blushing too much. After that teary hug, all of our eyes were red, some of us are still sniffing from crying too much especially Hoseok and Suga. Well, I didn't expect Suga to cry that much though.

Taehyung started gripping my right hand tightly as if he didn't dare to let me go. But then I realised that he was still crying. I was actually so shocked that I had to take a few seconds to make sure what was happening in front of me.

He's smiling while crying.

'Tae, why are you crying?' I slowly turned to him and looked at him, waiting for him to respond. 'Oh, I didn't know you were watching.' he chuckled softly. What's up with him? All of a sudden, he reached out for my other free hand and took it into his hands. He started grinning again which made me tilt my head. He's acting incredibly weird.

But this side of him is adorable.

'Hey! Taehyung! Why are you still crying?' Hoseok hopped over to us while sniffing. Instead of answering him, Taehyung continued to look into my eyes. 'Should I do something to make you cheer up?' Hoseok asked again and went into his dancing position.

'TOUCH MY B-BODE-'

His dancing was interrupted by Suga who was holding a magazine in his hand while smacking Hoseok with it, making him startled which caused him to fall down. 'Please, Hobbie, stop with your 'touch mah bodeh' obsession.' Suga grunted with tears still visible in his eyes. I almost laughed at the scenario right in front of me but then I saw Taehyung still staring deep into my eyes, making me blush heavily.

'W-what?' I stuttered. Soon, he lifted up my hands gently and brought them in front of his lips, slowly kissing the knuckles one by one. I was blushing so madly that you could see the smoke coming out of my head. 'T-Tae??? You're a-acting very weird...' I managed to form a sentence in my stuttering form. He stop kissing the knuckles and looked up at me.

He put my hands back onto my lap and smiled, 'Ya know, this is one of the best things that's ever happened to me...' he slowly looked up onto the white ceiling and smiled wider, 'I'm just so grateful that you're finally mine instead of throwing me to a side and just... leaving me there all alone.'

My eyes started getting misty at his words. 'It's just so unbelievable that my dream girl is finally mine. Even after all the torture I put you through, you still somehow accepted me into your life and kept giving me chances.'

'Tae,' I called out.

He looked over to me waiting for me to continue, I rubbed my hands against my lap trying to rub off my nervousness. 'I-I really don't know why you chose to love me. I mean, I'm such a simple girl, I'm not really that cool and all. I'm a clumsy person who can even die from tripping. I'm not pretty compared to the others. But, you're such a complete different person. You're a really good looking person who can steal anyone's heart within a second. You're confident and bold. You're really cool... So, why did you chose me...?'

He started laughing which made my eyes widen in shock, why is he laughing???

'Oh my god, Soo-ah. You're so funny.'

My mind was full of confusion. What does he mean?

'You're so naive...' he shook his head and laughed a little. 'I mean, look at you. If I didn't exist here, and none of these guys over here falls for you, that literally mean these guys are idiots.' he said while pointing to the other six guys over there. I can spot Jimin blushing a little as he rubbed the back of his neck. Wait, he's blushing?