Chapter 18

Sooyou's POV

Second day in the Kim's Residence, and it didn't get better at all. Since I was feeling kinda moody the other day, Jungkook insisted to stay over.

'Noona.'

'Yes? Kookie?' I replied as I was cleaning my temporary closet. 'Let's go out with V-hyung.'

I froze as he said that, I want to remember but... now? I'm not ready to face Taehyung yet, I don't even know why. I've been trying to avoid him since yesterday.

'Jungkook, I thought I told you I would not join in any activities that Taehyung is included in?'

'Noona!'

The sudden yell made me jump from my standing position. I turned to him and he was dead serious.

'Noona, if you want to remember... It's best for you to hang out with hyung.'

'B-but-'

'Because in the past, you were hanging out with hyung the most.'

'W-what did me and Taehyung do when we hang out in the past?' I stuttered as I asked that question. 'Hmmmmm, lemme see. Maybe some random stuffs and going to theme parks and more? I don't really know noona.' I sighed and gave up, maybe it is best for me to regain my memories by hanging out with Taehyung.

'Yo, Jungkook.' A sleepy voice came from the door making both me and Jungkook turn towards the sound. 'Ah, hyung. Just woke up?'

Jungkook talked so casually.

'Yep, I woke up because of you yelling.' He grunted which made Jungkook chuckle.

'Oh hey, Sooyou, didn't see you there.' He greeted me with a small smile tugged against his lips. 'H-h-hi, Taehyung.' Damn, why am I so nervous?

'Are you okay? Do you feel sick?' He looked so concerned and confused. He looks so cute... What are all these feelings?!

Jungkook stared at me and wriggled his eyebrows with a smirk on his face. My face turned redder than usual which made Taehyung stare at me with a very confused face.

'Are you alright? Do you have a fever?' He asked again with a more concerned look on his face. 'N-no, I'm-I'm just a little bit thirsty.'

Wow, what a lame excuse.

'Ah I see, I'll go get a glass of water for you.' He said with a smile. Jungkook smirked bigger, and I swear, I feel like slapping Jungkook's smirk out of his face.

'N-no, it's fine.'

When I blurted out the words, Taehyung was already gone. I let out a deep sigh and Jungkook bursted out laughing.

'NOONA, YOU LOOKED SO FUNNY JUST NOW!' He laughed while holding his stomach. I gave him a glare which made him shut his mouth. 'Kookie, please...'I sighed.

'Y-yea, I'm sorry noona.' He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down. Awww, now I feel bad. 'Kookie-ah, I'm just not ready to face Taehyung just yet, even though I've lost my memories, I still feel weird around him.' I said softly.