Chapter 17

Sooyou's POV

'Mrs. Jungsoo?'

I called out for her as I walked into the kitchen, but no one was there. I stood at the entrance of the kitchen, staring at the fridge blankly.

Something feels weird...?

'BOO!'

I jumped and fell to the ground. What was that? The laughter of Mrs. Jungsoo is so soothing though.

'GOTCHA!' She grinned and gave me a pat at the side of my arm. She's such a fun mother. Taehyung is so lucky to have a fun mother like her.

'Ma'am, you scared me.' I laughed softly which caused her to laugh louder.  'Yes! I succeeded!' She did a little dance as she laughed happily.

Such a happy mother you have.

'Ma'am.' I called and she turned to me with curiosity written on her face. I laughed nervously and proceeded to ask her my question. I sucked in a deep breath and opened my mouth to ask her my question.

'What...happened between me and Taehyung...?' I asked softly while looking at the ground. Oh great, this feeling is back.

My heart started beating faster as I felt my legs slowly getting weaker. Sweat was running down my face and the pain in my head got worse.

I felt my vision started to get blurry but a light slap on my face made me wake up.

'Sooyou-ah! Wake up! Are you okay?!' She was holding me with a concern look on her face. 'M-ma'am.' I stuttered and she looked relieved.

'Sooyou-ah.'

'Yes?'

'Do you really wanna know what's your relationship between you and Taehyung?'

'U-uh...yes.' I stumbled on my words again and she smirked. Way to go Sooyou.

'Well~ I would rather see you figure it out by yourself than having me to tell you.' She winked, I don't know why but it made me blush. 'Oho! Sooyou is blushing!' She poked my cheeks.

I found a way to stop myself from blushing and sent a smile to Jungsoo-ma'am's direction. 'I'll try my best to gain my memories back.'

Her smile went wider and she showered me with kisses (literally).

'This is why I love you so much! You have a lot of determination in you.'

'Y-yes! Thank you for the compliment!'

'Well, tea break's gonna be ready soon. Could you call Taehyung for me?' A smirk was plastered on her face after asking me this question. I swear I felt a shiver up my spine.

'Yes!' I answered quickly but hesitated at my movements after answering.

Should I go? Should I NOT go? Should I go?

Ahhhhh!!! Whatever, I'm going for it.

'I'll be going now, ma'am.'