Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV

Songjoo left the table to get her apple and she signalled me to go get her.

I was gonna walk to that table but I saw Kyungmin walking towards her with a bottle of glue.

I was gonna stop her from pouring that but she poured it right before I could proceed walking.

Sooyou looked so shocked and she immediately ran to the toilet. I got so furious and stomp over to Kyungmin.

'What the hell do you think you're doing right now?!' I yelled into Kyungmin's face as I grabbed her wrist to face me.

'Well, what do ya think?' she smirked.

She started running her fingers on my chest. Pshh tryin' to seduce me? Not that easy bitch.

'Don't touch me...' I growled.

I pushed her away and she looked shocked.

'Get away from here now!!' I yelled which caused people around us to look over.

She smirked and walked away from the canteen. After that, Songjoo came back to the table with an apple in her hands.

'Okay. That was an epic fail...' she said.

Yes, indeed.

'Time for Plan B.' I said.

She nodded and we started talking about the plan. Sooyou was back and I needed to run, but she saw me.

'Gosh, just sit down and talk to her.' Songjoo chuckled, and I did. I sat down as Sooyou was walking slowly towards the table.

Her hair is messed up because of the glue, which caused people to laugh. Oh, how I wish I could hug her right now.

She took a seat next to Songjoo and stared at the table.

'Sooyou-ah...' I called.

'What...' she answered softly.

'Can we talk?' I asked.

'Talk about what?'

I sighed and tried to speak but the words can't come out.

'I'm sorry, Taehyung, I can't do this anymore...'

With that she ran out of the canteen.

'Ah, gosh, why didn't you speak you moron?!' Songjoo slapped my the back of my head but I just sighed and slowly walked away without saying a word.

Sooyou's POV

Sorry, Taehyung. I need time.

I ran out of the canteen and decided to go to the school field. I laid on the green grass until someone approached me.

'Umm, excuji me?'

I looked up and found a cute guy looking at me. I sat up so I could see him properly. His accent is so cute.

'Yes? May I help you?' I replied in English.

He looks confused so I'm guessing he doesn't speak English.

'Yah, if you don't speak English you could just speak Korean to me just now...' I chuckled and replied in Korean.

'Oh, sorry! I'm a new student here and I need someone to tour me around the school, can you help me?' he asked.

I stood up and smiled at him.

'Sure!'

'But, why is your hair such a mess?'

My smile faded away when he asked that. He noticed that and started panicking. He took off his beanie and handed it to me.

'Here! I don't want you to get laughed by people.' he smiled.

I accepted the beanie and blushed slightly.

'Thanks...'

I wore it and toured him around the school. The people around us kept staring at us.

Hehe, shocked aren't ya guys?

'Eww, is she a whore? Now she's clinging on the new guy, which is so freaking cute!'

Ahem excuse me gurl, I'm just touring him around the school.

'So, yeah, basically this is our school!' I said as I finished the tour.

'Ohh thank you!! But where is this class?' he asked showing a paper to me.

'Oh! You're in the same class as me! Follow me!' I grinned.

He just chuckled lowly and followed me. I opened the classroom door and people were staring.

'What y'all staring at?' Jimin said.

He's confident.

'Um, guys this will be our new friend, his name is...'

'Park Jimin, I'm Park Jimin.'

Girls started squealing and I just scoffed and walked to my seat. Jimin took the empty seat behind me and
I could feel Taehyung glaring at me,

Since he's right beside me.

'Whose that?' he asked.

'None of your business...' I answered coldly.

Taehyung's POV

Who is this Jimin dude? Why am I feeling jealous?

I shook my head and focused on what Mrs. Jung is teaching.

'Yah! Look! Is Taehyung crazy?'

'Yeah, you're right, why is he so focused on what Mrs Jung is teaching?'

I'm just focusing, you call that crazy?

I laid my head on the table and soon I fell asleep.

——————

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,
J. xoxo