Chapter 23

Taehyung's POV

Oh. My. God.

I still couldn't believe all of that just happened. Sooyou got her memories back, I kissed her. Ughhhhhh! This is too good to be true.

I held her tiny hand in my hand as we walked back to my house. I tried so hard to keep on a poker face but I kept failing miserably. I was grinning like an idiot.

I took a tiny peek at her and found her face cherry tomato red. My eyes widen at the flustered side of her, she's just too cute to be resisted. My grin turned into a smile, I squeezed her hand causing her to look at me. 'What?' she stumbled on her words making me chuckle slightly.

'What so funny?!?!'

'Soo-ah, no need to be embarrassed. We all know you enjoyed that kiss.'

Her cheeks turned into a deeper shade of red. Gosh, this just makes me want to kiss her more. I bent down and kissed her warm cheek, pulling away after a few seconds.

'Kim Taehyung!'

Her usual low-pitch voice turned into a high pitched voice. I held in my laughter and pulled her into my chest and carried her bridal style. She gasped at my sudden action but then smiled.

'Gosh, this boy.'

'I'M DAT BOI! OH SHIT WADDUP!'

I looked down to find Sooyou staring at me with a bored expression, I just laughed it and off and started running down the street. Her hands gripped tightly into fabric of my clothes as she snuggled into my chest. While I was running, I heard Sooyou mumbled something which made me stop running.

'I love you too, Kim Taehyung.'

My eyes widen with happiness. She finally said it, SHE FINALLY SAID IT!!

'Tae? What's wrong?'

I smiled and kissed her forehead. 'Nothing,' I continued walking but not running since we were already only a few feet away from my house. At the doorway, we saw Yoongi and Jungkook smirking with their arms crossed.

'Taehyung, they're about to make this neighbourhood nosy as hell.'

'TAEHYUNG-HYUNG!'

'Andddd I was right.'

I chuckled at her statement and walked towards the two jokers. 'OOOOOOOOO~!' Yoongi-hyung 'ooo-ed' as we approached them. 'Hyung, please.'

'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!'

'My god, hyung...'

'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!'

'YOONGI, IMMA FLIP YO ASS RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP RIGHT NOW.'

'RESPECT THE ELDERS!'

Jungkook mocked me, making me groan in frustration, but Sooyou started laughing her ass off because of that. I let her down but she couldn't stand properly because she was busy laughing.