Chapter 25

Sooyou's POV

Oh how I wish I would wake up like this every single day. The smell of pancakes entered my nose making me wake up almost immediately. It's finally the fifth day over here in the Kim's Resident huh?

The other six boys actually stayed over in Taehyung's house to keep me company. I mean, Taehyung is already enough, adding all these boys together just means being hyper until you feel your energy flying away.

'Soo-ah, it's time to wake up!'

'Noona, wakey wakey.'

'Sooyou, wake up before I force you to buy a three dollar chain from me.'

That made me wake up instantly. How and why is the king of sleeping, Yoongi, awake earlier than me. 'What time is it?' I yawned as I stretched myself.

'Um, it's already 11:30 noona.'

'Oh it's that early?' I replied and shoved all of them out of my way, slowly making my way to the toilet. 'Oh yea, breakfast is ready. Go to the dining table after you cleaned yourself up.'

'Yes, Tae.'

I lazily dragged my foot to the bathroom and brushed my teeth with my eyes half opened. Why am I even so tired?

'Argh, my head hurts.'

I softly grunted and massaged my temples. Am I sick? Nah, I don't want to be sick again. I'm just having a headache that's all. 'Noona, are you done?' Jungkook knocked on the bathroom door making me jump. 'Geez, Kookie, I'm almost done.' I chuckled. I opened the door and there reveals Jungkook with his cheeky smile on. 'Noona, are you gonna change?'

'Nah, I'm too lazy.' I yawned once again but stopped once I felt myself getting lifted. 'W-what are you doing Kookie?! Put me down!' I punched his back with my fists. Since they were powerless against Jungkook, it didn't effect him. 'Ah, I've to carry you down before you walk back to the bedroom without even thinking.' he replied smugly.

I sighed and gave up, letting him carry me. 'Argh, fine. You win.'

'Alrighty then, here is your princess, Mr. Kim.' Jungkook settled me down on a chair right next to Taehyung's one. 'Stop calling me that you brat.' Taehyung growled in reply making me giggle. 'Can we eat now?' Jin pouted. Ah the usual Jin.

'Let's eat.'

After 15 minutes, all of us finished our meals. Mrs. Kim goes to work every morning so I rarely see her. All of us were sitting there, staring at each other before Yoongi spoke up. 'So... we haven't told you what happened before all of us got separated right?' I shook my head which made him sigh.

'Well, I guess I'm the only one who can tell her this.'

'All of us used to be a group and we sing, rap and dance together. The band was actually a secret. We would hide our faces when we film so that we won't get discovered. Out of all our parents, only Taehyung's parents knew about this and they supported us. But, well, one day we got found out by some people and rumors started spreading. The rest of our parents found out about our secret band and grounded all of us, except for V of course. Our parents discussed everything without asking for our opinions, so then all of us moved away from this place, and we thought we wouldn't meet each other ever again.'

I was dumbfounded, I didn't know how to respond. 'B-but why didn't Tae know Jimin if you guys actually formed a band together?' Yoongi's eyes widen and the others chuckled. 'Pfft, because Jiminnie didn't even grow an inch since then, right?' Jungkook chuckled making a vein pop out on Jimin's forehead.

'Hey! Jeon Jungkook!!'

'Yea, maybe that's the reason, or it's because he looks totally different since then.' Taehyung whistled. 'Awww, at least you acknowledge me.' Jimin placed his hand on his heart as if he's touched. 'But his name is still the same. Damn, I thought you knew who Jimin was when I came back to school.' Hoseok started laughing hysterically.

'V, you sure are dense as hell.'

'But that goes to Jimin as well!'

'What?! Why?'

'Because you didn't recognize V either, plus he looks the same too!' Jin replied alongside with a chuckled from Namjoon. 'Ji-min-nie-i-di-ot.' Taehyung singsonged making Jungkook sing along with him. Poor Jimin. I feel bad for laughing at him. 'TAE-HYUNG-IE-I-DI-OT.' he shot back at Taehyung, starting a quarrel between the both of them.

'You guys are just as childish as ever.' Yoongi smiled. 'Thanks for the compliment.' Jimin and Taehyung replied while mushing each others' faces. Jungkook made his way to Jimin and lifted him up like it's nothing, damn Kookie sure is strong.

'Hey! Let me down! You disrespectful brat!' Jimin yelled while kicking his legs in the air, Taehyung was right behind them laughing like crazy. 'It sure is lively everyday if all of us are here, huh?' Namjoon said with a tiny smile tugged on his face. These guys are literally like sunlight to me. Without them, I wouldn't even be livelier than I'll ever be today. Even though only a few days have past since I met all of them together at once.

'Jungkook! Put Jimin out in the backyard and lock him outside there.' Hoseok laughed at his own idea and gestured Jungkook to follow him. The both of them skipped to the backyard with Jimin still on Jungkook's shoulder.

'GAHHH!! C'mon! Someone please save me!!' Jimin yelled. I continued laughing until Namjoon added another sentence in, making me harder to breathe. 'Jimin, you got no jams. I would easily escape if I were you.'

I don't understand what Namjoon was saying but it was funny to me. I think that triggered Jimin's nerves. 'I GOT YES JAMS!!' he yelled back with his broken voice and broken English.

Oh my god, it's only morning and I'm already dying. These guys will be the death of me. I love being with them.

Happiness describes them just fine.

-----------

I HAVE 100 FOLLOWERS ON WATTPAD!! Some might say it's less, but to me it's a lot and I'm grateful for that. Lastly, this book has 1800+ votes. I'm so happy!!!

i died while typing this, when i typed noona, the keyboard changed it to boobies. oh my god. keyboard wyd, such a pervert

I'M SORRY FOR THIS KINDA SHORT CHAPTER!

PLEASE ENJOY READING AND ILY GUYS!

COMMENT & vOTE!

Sincerely,
J. xoxo