Christmas Special 2

***take note that every character is still human in this special.

-----

Third Person's POV

It was Christmas Day, and it was none other than a same old winter day to one of the reindeer who betrayed Santa because he found his love. His name is, Kim TaeDeer. He seemed to be confused with his state of mind. He was in love with Santa's daughter, named Lee Sanyou.

Santa was in his workshop, as usual. Kim Namjoon the Santa. For him, being the Santa was a very hard job since he has a gift to destroy everything he touches. But he doesn't need to worry about all of them now. He has two other reindeers named, Jeon Jungdeer and Park Jideer. It was really hard to find reindeers but Santa was lucky enough to have found three reindeers.

In the whole factory, there are only two elves. A lazy elf and also a hyperactive and happy elf. Min Yoongi the lazy elf and Jung Hoseok the happy elf.

And last but not least, Santa's wife, Kim Seokjin who is also known as Sanata. Some may ask why their child has a different surname. Well, she is adopted and they didn't want to change her surname in order to honor her original parents.

Okay, I'll stop with the introductions and start.

During Christmas Eve, Taedeer ran away from the factory as he can't keep himself around the girl. He promised Santa to never fall in love with his daughter. All of the workers for Santa can never have feelings for the girl.

As soon as Taedeer realised his feelings for the girl, he immediately ran away from the factory. Only Jungdeer knew about his feelings for Sanyou since Taedeer only told him about it.

But Santa started hunting for Taedeer, he knew that he had feelings for Sanyou all along. He ordered the elves to hunt him down. By hunt, it isn't anything negative at all.

Santa really liked Taedeer. He was a sweet, funny, awkward boy after all. Everyone loved that boy in this factory. He set out to look for him because he was worried of the reindeer.

Remember about Santa's destruction ability? That came in at a really bad time. As Santa was climbing up the sleigh, the sleigh was heard cracking and the ropes broke. The other two reindeers' eyes widen and they tried to hold back their laughter.

That made Santa really pissed off and so he sent out the two elves to search for Taedeer.

Sanyou might not seem like it, but she's really worried about Taedeer. He always sneaks into her room during the night for a chat after all. She realised her feelings for Taedeer for a really long time but she just kept quiet about it.

'Ahhh, I just wanna sleep.' groaned the lazy elf. 'Aw c'mon! We have to search for Taedeer before it's too late. He's a sensitive reindeer after all, who knows what would happen.' replied Hoseok the elf. 'You make it sound like as if he's gonna commit suicide.' Yoongi narrowed his eyes on Hoseok. The happy elf just shrugged it off and they continued on their search for Taedeer.

Back in the factory, Santa, Sanata, Jideer & Jungdeer are having a sneaky meeting in the kitchen without having Sanyou know what they were doing.

'Okay, reindeers. Do any of you know why Taedeer ran away from home?' questioned Santa.

Jungdeer was acting weirdly making Santa glare at him. 'Jungdeer... you do know something don't cha?'

Jungdeer pursed his lips tightly as he rubbed his hands together. Sanata eyed Jungdeer and walked over to him just to calm him down. 'C'mon now Namjoon, don't be so rough on the young deer.'