Chapter 27

Sooyou's POV

'Boys! Are y'all ready?' I yelled from the door while waiting for all of them. Jungkook was right beside me fiddling with his oversized white hoodie.

'Noona, they're all so slow. You could become a boy instead, let them all be girls.' Jungkook said softly earning a chuckle from Taehyung who was approaching us. 'Kookie-ah, what are you even mumbling about?' I giggled softly.

'Aye, we're here.' Jimin said as Yoongi and Namjoon was walking along with him. Now, where the hell is Hoseok and Seokjin?

'Jin-hyung isn't done yet?' Taehyung asked Jimin who just walked out of the door. Jimin shook his head in response.

Something's weird, Hoseok is slower than usual today? Hmmm, what is he doing? 'Jin-hyung!!! Can you be faster and not let us and our princess here wait?!' Taehyung yelled, making me blush a little.

'Shut your mouth, you idiot...' I mumbled softly. 'Hoseok-ah! Where you at?!' Namjoon yelled this time.

After a few seconds, a girly scream could be heard from one of the rooms upstairs. What the hell is happening up there? 'I'll go check it out!' I said and dashed upstairs.

'I'll follow noona!'

'Hey! I'm following too! Don't try to steal my girl you brat!'

A smile crept up my face as I heard their silly conversation. I slowly opened the door from where Hoseok was screaming and found him on the bed emotionless.

'Hoseok-ah! What's wrong?'

I rushed to him, worried that something happened to him. 'J-Jin-hyung is so stubborn.'

What?

I turned to the mirror and found Seokjin applying foundation on his face. Oh geez, Hoseok is just overreacting. Taehyung and Jungkook entered the room and froze when they looked at Seokjin.

'W-what...?'

Seokjin stared at the two of the boys, confused at why they're staring at them. 'Geez hyung! We're not going for a Seoul
Fashion Show or whatever! We're just gonna go out for breakfast! What's with the make-up you're applying?!' Taehyung spoke up earning a laugh from me.

'Yea hyung! Hurry the hell up and go down. Everyone's waiting for you!' Jungkook groaned and walked down without even saying anything else. Oh, they're annoyed. That isn't what we see everyday.

'Ah fine! Let me go wear my shoe!' Seokjin went over to the closet and stopped to choose a shoe.

Oh my god, why is Seokjin like this?

'HYUNG!' Taehyung shouted. Seokjin flinched and simply took a red sneakers, rushing down. Taehyung, Hoseok and I walked down right after him.

We found Jungkook with his puffy cheeks. Aww he looks so cute when he's annoyed. I went up to him and pinched his cheeks. 'Aww, Kookie is annoyed. You're so cute!' I smiled. He slowly started to blush but I was pulled away by Taehyung.

'Soo-ah, I'm annoyed too~!'

I stared at his puffed cheeks with an emotionless expression. This boy. 'Hmmm who am I talking to? I can't see anything.' I ignored him and walked away earning a whine from him. 'So mean!'

I laughed softly making him pout more. I just love teasing him. He's so cute. 'Am I cute now?' Taehyung asked once again as he slowly closed the gap between our faces. My face started burning up, making me panic in an instant.

'Y-yes...' I murmured which was loud enough for him to hear. 'Geez guys, PDA and let's get going for breakfast. I'm starving and y'all are here complaining about me with my make-up. You guys should've left me alone and let these two love birds share their love.' Seokjin snapped in a sassy voice.

'H-hyung!!' Taehyung exclaimed loudly as he was embarrassed of what Seokjin had just said. In response, Seokjin started laughing like a person wiping windows making me tilt my head while chuckling.

What kind of laugh was that?

'Alright, alright stop before I leave without all of you.' Yoongi said emotionless as if he's going to kill someone. 'Suga-hyung, let's just go get lamb kebab and leave them.' Jungkook monotoned.

'LAMB KEBAB AGAIN?? You guys know all of us don't even eat lamb kebab except for both you and Yoongi, you brat!' Namjoon yelled. Oh, he's triggered.

'But I eat lamb kebab too.' I added.

A moment of silence went on for 10 seconds before Jungkook started talking again.

'So let's just bring noona and go eat it!' Jungkook said happily and pulled me away from Taehyung. But Taehyung immediately pulled my other arm and the both of them started playing tug of war with my body.

My poor arms.

'Hey hey hey! Stop pulling and let's just go geez. There are other people starving here too.' Jin said in annoyance and stomped off. All of us froze and just watched him walked away without us

'Okay... let's just go.' Namjoon said awkwardly.

All of us moved in silence with Jungkook and Taehyung still holding my arms.

I swear these boys...

____________________
Okay, first of all before I say anything.

Sorry bts_addictaed after promising you for so long I finally updated and here's a shoutout guys!

Go check out this gurl. She has good literature skills and her stories are gonna be awesome.

So go check her out ;)

Okay sorry Reeshie here's your shoutout and I'm sorry once again for letting you wait so long :(

AND

ALL MY READers SORRY TO Y'ALL FOR MAKING Y'ALL WAIT FOR MONTHS AGAIN IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY.

HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER AND I KNOW IT'S SHORT AND IM SORRY ONCE AGAIN.

ALL THOSE STILL READING THIS STORY I MUST SAY

THANK YOU FOR STAYING

AND PLS CONTINUE SUPPORTING THIS BOOK.

Sincerely,
J. xoxo

Bullied [Kim Taehyung / V fanfic]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें