Chapter 1

I wake up, I'm in the back seat of a car, not my Mom's car though, it was unfamiliar, I was confused, am I being kidnaped? Then I hear a male voice and feel I hand on my back. I hear 2 different voices now, 3. Where am I and who am I with? "Hey you're awake, how was your nap, you've been asleep for almost 24 hours, you feeling ok?" Asks the first male voice. I decided to look up to see who it was. I notice that one face, he is very familiar. "O.M.G", I yelled as I realised I was in "the" Joe Gatto's car. I sat up completely and saw Murr in the passenger seat, Sal right next to me, and Q by my feet asleep. "This isn't real, am I really in a car with the Impractical Jokers?" I questioned excitedly. "Yep you sure are, and you finally get to meet your favorite joker child", Joe says calmly. "I can't believe it I a... Wait how did I get here?" I asked confused. "Well you and your mom were at the airport in Walla Walla and you saw us", Sal says before Murr interupted. "So Joe thought of the great idea to have you stay with us for a few nights, you know like a sleepover or whatever, Murr adds. "Yeah a SallyV sleepover", Sal comments quickly. I burst out laughing. "So why don't I remember this then", I ask anyone who was gonna answer. "After your mom said you could go you fainted and hadn't woken up since now", Joe replies.