Chapter 21

"Hey you guys are so cute, I'm gonna take some pictures of all of you together, come on let's have you all have an arm around each other," Bessy said excited. Then we all stood next to each other, I was between Sal and Joe. We all out our arms around each other, she took the picture on her phone my phone and Joe's camera. "Ok you can go back to your party," Bessy said as she put the phones and camera away. We got back to our dance, it was another slow song, Black Tears by Jason Aldean. So I ran up to Murr, "hey bud you wanna dance with me," I asked Murr, sounding like I was a part of their group. "Absolutely Linds," Murr said standing up. So Murr and I danced until the song was over, it was exciting. Then the song I Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd, that song is pretty good I thought. "Oh my gosh this song says, she told me don't worry about it, but I would worry about it if I couldn't feel my face, don't you understand me,"Joe said laughing. Then all of us started to laugh. Once that song was over it was time for Q and I to dance. The song Thinking Out Loud came on by Ed Sheeran, I don't like that song but it would do. "Hey kid, wanna dance," Q asked me with a hand out. I didn't even need to say anything, I just got up took his hand, and we danced. His dance was better than dancing with Murr, but I would never tell him that. Since I had danced with all the jokers, we decided that we were going to eat food and have music on. So we had the rest of the playlist playing and we ate pizzia. I really wasn't looking forward to leaving in the morning, but I knew, I had to.