Chapter 2

"Ok, I should probably call my mom and tell her that I'm awake and fine", I tell Joe. "That's probably a good idea",Sal tells me. Ring ring... "Hello. My mom and I chat a little and I thank her. "Alright bye", I tell my mom after our conversation. "So tell me about yourself Lindsey", Murr comments. "Well I love your show so much, I try to watch it every day, I like animals and music, that's it really", I tell Murr. "So when it isn't midnight, would you guys mind letting me take an interview with all of you guys, and maybe get autographs and selfies?" I kindly ask. "Absolutely!" Joe Sal and Murr say at the same time. "Hey Linds, wait can I call you that?" Joe asks me carfully. "Yeah go ahead that's fine with me", I happily tell Joe. "So as I was saying Linds, here's a marker, I want you to draw or write anything you want on Q's face", Joe tells me laughing. "Ok sounds like fun to me. What would I draw or write?" I ask Sal and Murr. "Write 39, lives alone, has 3 cats, so it matches his tatoo!" Sal comments giggling. I laugh out loud. "Ok I will", I tell Sal. So after I wrote on Q he started to stir. "Oh shoot, Murr snaps. I will take the blame when he finds out Linds." Murr says supporting. "Thanks ferret, I really appreciate it, I mean I haven't even met him yet so I guess I will let you take the blame." I reply back to Murr.