Chapter 5

"Where the f*** is Q," Joe yells at Sal. "I don't f***ing know," Sal yells back, as they are right in front of each other. I was recording the whole thing on my phone so I had some good memories. "Hey can all of you follow me on Instagram?" I ask everyone as we were all in the kitchen. "Absolutely, I'll make sure everyone does," Joe says. "Yay," I squeal with delight. "I had some fun ideas for an episode of Impractical Jokers," I randomly say. "I wanna here these ideas," Sal jokingly whines. "Ok I will tell you guys. All of you, one at a time should walk up to someone and ask there personal opinion on who is the best looking of the 4 and who's the ugliest. Also Joe should be "working" somewhere and then just, while helping someone, just fall asleep. Q should be go up to someone talk to them for a sec, then just sit on their lap. Murr should run around the mall saying rude comments to strangers then running away. Sal should walk up to someone, and dump a small cup of water on their head." I say excited. "So many great ideas, lets do that today, sounds like fun," Joe tells me. "Well I'm sorry to break it to you Lindsey but I can't go shopping today, I have work, tonight, or whenever I can we can do each other's nails," Bessy tells me disapointed. "Oh it's ok I can hang with the jokers today and you tomorrow," I reply to her. She nods than leaves the room to get ready for work. Finally Murr wakes up and walks toward us. All of the sudden all of us started to crack up except for Murr. "What's so funny guys," Murr asked very very confused.