Chapter 28

We all piled back out of the car, Sal and Murr grabbed my bags then Joe shut the car doors. We had to kind of hurry so I didn't miss my flight. We saw. Bessy there so she could say goodbye too.
Me- hey Bessy it was amazing to get to meet you and I hope that I can see you again another time
Bessy- yeah I'm glad I met you and you were a great guest to have over, I will miss you
Me-I'll miss you to Bessy
Then Bessy and I hugged.
Bessy-Here I want you to have this.(she gave me a ring with an opal, it was a little opal sun)
Me-thanks Bess
I hugged her one last time, then moved on to Q.
Me- Q, you are so awesome. I'm so happy I got to meet you too, your a great guy too
Q- I'm gonna miss you kid
Q started to get teary eyed. I embraced Q in a tight I hug. Then I moved to Murr, noticing that Joe was gone.
Me- Murr, you are not a ferret, don't worry. I still love you, you are an AMAZING person and I really wish that I could have the opportunity to see and or hang out with you again I had a great time, I'm so glad I met you
Murr-I'm gonna miss you so much Linds.
Murr has an instant cry going on. I ran and hugged him, which mad me cry because I realized that this was a once in a life time opportunity, these guys were all amazing people, I loved them so much. I had to make this quick so I moved to Sal.
Me.my god Sal, you're amazing, sweet, kind, and adorable. You and Joe are tied for me, I love you so much and I'm so happy I got to meet you
Sal-(was crying) yeah, Linds I love you too, your a great beautiful girl and I'm so happy I got to get to know you. And I'm sorry that you didn't get to have a chance with Joe
Sal and I both giggled, just like when I first met him, he hasn't changed a bit, just the same sweet loving 38 year old guy, I knew I would miss him the most. Sal and I hugged tightly. Then I looked back and noticed that Joe was still gone and it was 2:28, I had to leave at 2:30. "Shoot I need to leave the plane is about to leave,"I yelled. That made me cry harder that I didn't get to say goodbye to my favorite Joker. I ran and hugged everyone one last time before I left, forever. "WAIT!"Said a voice behind me. I looked back to see Joe, I dropped my bags a d ran as fast as I could to get to him. I jumped up on him and hugged him, we spun aroun and round. "I need to leave soon, where were you'"I asked Joe angrily. "I was grabbing this, our of the car, I forgot it," Joe replied out of breath. He was holding a locked in a heart shape that on the front said "joke, dare, hope" in cursive letters. I opened it up and inside was the picture we took at our SallyV sleepover, of me and all the guys, the gift brought tears to my eyes. "OMG, Joe thanks so much, I'm gonna miss you so much, I need to leave though," I said to Joe hugging him. "I know Linds I'm gonna miss you too," Joe said back putting the locket around my neck. We all gathered up again in a big circle and chanted "Joke Dare Hope!" We all formed in a group hug, then I ran as fast as I could to the plane. I grabbed my bags and got on the plane. I was seated next to a window. So when I left I could wave goodbye. The plane took off. I was no longer insight of my 4 best friends, I cried and cried thinking that I would never see them again....