Chapter 13

Joe's POV. I wake up, I see a bright light in my face, everything used to seem like a joke, until now. I saw blood covering my eyes, where were my friends. The last thing I saw was Lindsey crying, I brushed the tears off her face, then everything went black. Wait where am I, how did I get here. "Oh you're awake, how are you Joe," the nurse quietly asks me. "I'm feeling much betta, I replies. When can I leave or at least see my friends," I asks nervously. "Well your friend Mr. Vulcano won't be able to visit. He already broke 2 noses some teeth, and he needs a doctor too, he has a black eye broken nose and he was bleeding from his eyes mouth and nose," the nurse sadly broke the news to me. "I know he's tough he'll be fine, but how are my other friends," I scardly ask. "Well Brian is in the best condition, and the little girl wasn't even touched, her hands were bloody from James, who was knocked out in one punch, the man that caused all of this is in the FBI and it was a sworn accident, he though you looked like the unsub," she told me, as I was confused. "I can send up Brian and the girl," the nurse, Felicia told me. "Yes, please do that," I tell her. Back to Lindsey's POV. "Um you two are wanted, from Joe Gatto," a woman at the lobby desk told us. "I better go with too," Morgan tells the lady showing him his FBI badge. "Ok room F15," she hands us the key. We walk to the elevator, me Q and Mogan, since Sal and Murr had to be taken to the ER. We got to the 4th foot and started to look for the room Joe was in. "There it is," I chanted happily. We all ran towards the door, Q opened it. "Joey, you in there," Q quietly said with the door cracked open. We heard the t.v. on. "Hay, I'm here."Joe replies. "I'm ok, don't worry," Joe adds. "Oh my gosh thank goodness," I say. So we walk in and see Joe with stitches in his head and a black eye. "Well you don't look great," Q tells Joe. "Duh," Joe adds. I walk to him and give him a hug. "You don't know how glad I am that you're ok,"I whisper to him. "Oh yeah, the first nurse that said I had no pulse, sucked. She was wrong I did and I just chocked on my spot, she checked the wrong place for a pulse too, she ended up getting fired though," Joe explains. Morgan then walks over to Joe and explains the whole thing to him. "Yeah it's alright man I'm fine anyways I can leave in about 3 hours I think anyway," Joe says as he accepts, Morgan's appology. So then I sat with Joe and noticed that it was only 2:00 in the afternoon. "Hey we betta go check up on Sal and Murr," Q tells Joe giving him a pat on the shoulder. So we then walk out and head back to the lobby.