Chapter 8

"Q, is in the hospital," Joe said almost in tears. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, do you know what happened," I asked concerned. "He was really tired and fell asleep driving,"Joe told me quiet and softly. I ran over to Joe and hugged him tight and didn't let go, I started to cry a little. "Oh no don't cry Lindsey," Sal asked politely. Then he hugged both me and Joe. "Out of the three guys, I knew him least," Joe said sadly. "Um, Joe, Q isn't dead, he just has a concussion and most likely can't hang today, but that's it really," Murr told Joe carfully. Instantly Joe snaps,out of it. "Oh, then I don't care, lets go see how he is though," Joe said in a better mood. I let go of Joe and hugged Sal another time, Joe then looked at me and started to giggle a little, so then I did, which made Sal giggle. I was so happy to be there with them, hugging them and everything. So then I walked up to Murr and I unexpectedly hugged him tight, and said, "you are so awesome, don't let anyone tell you that you are worthless or anything like that, because you're not, you're just a really great person." "Thanks Linds, you're gonna make me cry," Murr said sniffling a little. He made me cry. For some reason I was very emotional that day. "This is so emotional," Murr said almost crying. Sal then joined in on the hug, then Joe joined. We were having a very emotional moment then, too much crying went on. I was sad and happy at the same time, it was confusing. But I loved that feeling, because I was with my favorite guys ever, then I remembered about Q. "Weren't we gonna go see Q," I asked. "Oh yeah, that's right, he's hurt," Sal said. So we all walked out to the car and got in. I got to sit next to Sal in the back seat. "So where do you live," Sal asked me. "I already told you, don't you remember?" I asked Sal like he was stupid. "Oh yeah I remember, sorry I forgot," Sal appologized. "It's fine," I accepted. "We're here," Joe yelled.