Chapter 16

Once we were done with lunch, we all walked into the living room and watched T.V. We then heard the door open. "Oh my gosh Joe you're ok, I was so worried about you, I know the guys told me what happened and that you're ok but I was still worried, so I came home early," Bessy told Joe in tears. "Oh no Bess, I'm ok don't worry, I love you,"Joe told Bessy to calm her. "Are you hungry," Bessy asked. "Oh we just ate lunch, like 5 minutes ago,"Murr replied. "Lunch? Its like 7 O'clock in the evening, you guys just had lunch,"Bessy said very confused. "Well we got back from the hospital at 6," Q told her. "Oh ok,"Bessy replied. She then went into her and Joe's room to take a shower. "What movie should we watch for the SallyV sleepova tonight," Joe asked us. "Well there are some new movies, like Home, that one looked cute," I told Joe. "Sounds good to me, we can watch a few more too, I'll go pick them up," Murr says. "I'll go with," Sal said. Sal and Murr left out the door to go get 3 movies for the sleepover. "Joe should we have popcorn and candy too,"I asked Joe. "For one, you can call me Joey, for two yes, and would you mind calling Q and telling him to get candy and popcorn," Joe told me. "Ok no problem Joey," I told Joe.
Me- Hey Q
Q- what's up Lindsey
Me- Can you get popcorn and candy too please
Q- yeah sure no prob
Murr- ask Joe if he has soda to while you're at it Linds
Me-kk, talk to ya later, by
Q- by.
"Hey Joe Murr wanted to know if you have soda, cuz he bought some,"I informed Joe. "Uh, no I do not, so that's good that he's gett'n some, cuz what's a SallyV sleepover without soda," Joe told me. I smiled, then looked at Sal, then he smiled, so we both laughed. That whole time Joe was watching and finally understood, then he started to laugh too, which made the moment even better. "I need to go to the bathroom," Joe said laughing. So Joe ran into the bathroom, which left just me and Sal in the living room. Then Bessy came out of her room and asked if me and Sal could go down the street to get their mail. "Ok,"Sal told Bessy. So me and Sal put our shoes on. He put on his jacket, I didn't know why though. We walked outside and it was pouring rain, and I was wearing a t-shirt. "Oh no you must be freezing out here, I mean it's raining and you don't have a jacket on," Sal told me. He then took off his jacket and put it on me. "Thanks Sal," I said smiling at him. He then, out of know where scooped me up and gave me a piggie-back ride all the way to the mailbox, running. "Wheeee, this is fun," I yelled in the rain while on Sal's back. Sal started to laugh with me. Once we got to the mailbox, we grabbed the mail then ran back to the house. When we arrived to the door I jumped off of Sal's back and opened the door. "Where were you guys this whole time, and why are you wet," Joe asked us laughing. We were both soaked. "We had to go get the mail for Bessy, and it's raining outside,"Sal explained to Joe. Bessy walked into the room. "Awe, I'm sorry, I didn't know it was raining outside otherwise I wouldn't have made you go," Bessy appologized. "Oh it's ok it was fun," I told her handing her the mail. "Thanks anyway though,"she thanked us. "Oh anytime,"Sal said out of breath still.