Chapter 22

"Let's play truth or dare," Murr says excited. "Oooh, yay we should," I say.
"I'll go first," Q volunteered.
Q-Uh Lindsey, truth or dare
Me- Dare
Q- I dare you to (whispers) to every time I say the key word "sweet", to rock Murray, and treat him like he's a baby until your next turn.
Me- (giggle)
"Sweet," Q says. Then I scooted over to Murr and grabbed him and started to rock him, it was so hilarious. "What on earth is going on," Murr said laughing really hard. "Ok, Lindsey, your turn,"Joe told me. "Ok Sal, truth or dare," I asked Sal. "Truth," Sal says quietly. "What, don't be lame, come on Sally," Joe jokes. "I still pick truth,"Sal replied confidently.
Me- Is it true that your favorite show is "So You Think You Can Dance"
Sal- Yes it is true
Me- I figured
All the guys started to laugh at what I said, because when I said it I rolled my eyes in a joking way. "Alright Sal your turn,"Q shouts. "Uh, Joe Truth or da........." Sal says before Joe interupts him and chooses dare.
Sal- I dare you to go outside and yell that you just sh** your pants and need someone to wipe for you
Joe- Done (Joe runs outside)
We all followed Joe as he was out the door, there was no one out there of course because it was like 12 in the morning. "Excuse me everyone, if you can hear me. I just sh** my pants, and I'm not capable of wiping on my own so can any of you please wipe for me," Joe yelled with so much confidence. We were all dying of laughter it was so awesome and funny that he did that. We all went back inside and sat on the ground to continue our game.
"Joey, it's your turn," Q tells with excitement.
Joe- Murr and Q, I dare you to kick each other's feet
Murr- What, that's disgusting
Q- Really, of all people I have to lick Murray's foot
Joe- Yep
Murr and Q took their socks and shoes off to do the dare. "One, two, three,"Both Murr and Q said at the same time as they licked each other's feet."Wait, hold up, we never chose dare," Murr says with his eyes wide. "Yep exactly, but to I still did it though," Joe said giggling. Thsy night we laughed so much, it was awesome. Once we finished truth or dare we were also done eating. "Hey let's get in the fort, relax and watch Impractical Jokers," Murr said yawning. "Yeah I'm kinda getting tired," I said yawning also. Then, since yawns are contagous, we all started to yawn. "I think we're all tired," Joe said finishing his yawn. Then Joe stood up and walked over to his extra closet to get blankets and pillows. "Alright so here's our stuff for the night, but for real, three of us can sleep in the fort and two can sleep on the couch," Joe said sounding a little horse. Joe started to cough a little too. "Are you getting sick you think," I questioned Joe. "I don't know, maybe," Joe replied as he sneezed right after. "Go take some medicine or something," Sal told Joe backing away a little. "Hey, I don't want to get any of you sick so I'm gonna sleep in my own bed tonight," Joe said sniffling. "Awe, I hope you feel better Joey, goodnight," I said to Joe. "Goodnight sweetheart, I had fun with you tonight," Joe said softly as he had a light brown blanket wrapped around himself. Sal and I made our beds in the fort and Murr and Q got there stuff set up on the couch. We were all super tired, Q and Sal were asleep within about 5 minutes into one episode. But Murr and I were still wide awake.