Chapter 25

It was 9 by the time that all of us (except Joe) were awake and ready. "Hey breakfast is ready,"Bessy called from the kitchen. We all tiredly walked to the kitchen to sit down and eat. We had pancakes sitting in each spot for us, with some scrambled eggs too, it looked so good. Joe was still sleeping, in till Bessy gentely shook him and softly whispered in his ear to wake up. Joe started to stir a little. "Hey you need to take your medicine for your head, and go get some rest comfortably in bed," Bessy softly told Joe. "O ok,"Joe replied yawning. Joe slowly got up and trudged himself to his room. After breakfast was done it was about 10 in the morning, time was flying by fast so I decided that I was gonna pack my bags so I didn't have to do it last minute. Then I stopped what I was doing when I noticed that I was getting a phone call, it was my mom. I knew that this meant bad news, like the flight was early or I missed the flight or nothing good probably.
Me-hi Goodmorning
Mom- Goodmorning, how did you sleep
Me- good
Mom- good. Well I have some bad news for you.
Here it comes, I thought
Mom- the flight got changed to 2:30 this afternoon instead of 5:00 this evening
Me-oh, well that's not too long from now
Mom- yeah, you should get home at maybe 10 tonight, I'm not sure how long the flight is though.
Me-well, ok see you tonight then, love you
Mom- love you too see you tonight
Then I put my phone away slowly. "Hey, um, guys I have to catch my flight at 2:30 so I don't have much time,"I slowly told them. "What,"Q shouted. "Really"Murr asked confused. I nodded then looked at Sal. "Hey, we better do something fun before you leave, but first, let's clean up. We spent about 1 and a half hours cleaning up from the party so it was now 12:30, well pretty much. Once the house was clean we decided to do something outside. "Hey let's play a game in the back yard," I said happily. "Sounds good to me," Murr responded. I trotted over to my suitcase and took out my volleyball in met them in Joe's back yard.