Chapter 27

2:13 p.m. was the time we went back inside. We were all soaked. I got into some dry clothes so I could be comfy. "That sure was fun,"Joe said sounding really sick, but happy. "Joe, are you sure you should come to the airport with me, you don't look to good," I told Joe reassuringly. "What?! I have to go are you crazy, you are leaving I have to say goodbye, and there's nothing you can do about it,"Joe started to yell. I ran over and hugged Joe, he was almost in tears and I felt so bad for him, he was sick and didn't want me to leave, but I knew I had to. "Let's get to the airport so you don't miss your flight, it's pretty soon,"Murr added. "True, I should get my stuff I the car," I said with my eyes wide open noticing that I did not have much time in till I left. Then I grabbed all of my bags and stuff and carried it out the door. I opened Joe's car trunk and put in my bags. I randomly noticed how good Joe's car smelt, then I realized, that this is the place where Joe Gatto makes his Periscope videos called trafficcam. I shut the trunk door then rran back inside. "You ready kid," Q asked. "I'm ready," I answered. We all piled into the car. Joe drove, Q sat in the passenger seat because he called shotgun, Murr sat left of me and Sal sat right of me. The ride was pretty quiet for the most part, like we didn't talk much but we listened to 99.1 pop music and 98.3 like that good stuff. The song Where are you now came on, Lean On, You Know You Like it, Treasure, and pleanty more. There shortly we arrived at the airport. My heart beat hard, I did not want to leave.