Chapter 24

I wake up, it was now 6:00a.m. so I was gonna go back to sleep but I heard something in the kitchen. I slowly crawled out of my bed. I started to sneak closer and closer to the kitchen. I opened the door very slightly, once I saw what I heard, I fully opened the door. It was Joe with his head on the kitchen table, asleep. I noticed that he had scissors out and a little box. I didn't want to touch it so I decided that I was gonna go watch Impractical Jokers, we had it on all night. Then I go back out of the kitchen and crawled back to my little bed to watch T.V. mostly because I wasn't tired anymore. Then I heard someone else rustling their covers. I poked my head up to see Sal was now awake. "Hey Sally boy, you're up," I said giggling. "Hehe, yeah," Sal tiredly giggled back to me. "When did you wake up," Sal asked me. "Uh, like 20 minutes ago or something," I answered back to Sal. Then Sal sat up and started to watch T.V. with me. "Hey Sal, when I woke up I walked into the kitchen and saw Joe sleeping with his face on the table, do you know why he slept out there," I questioned Sal. "What really? Well I don't know, maybe he's hiding something," Sal sounded confused as he replied to me. Then I stood up and top toed into the kitchen. My feet toched the cold kitchen floor, it was like putting your feet in a river in the fall on a cold day. Joe was now starting to wake up, he sneezed, then coughed, I, and the other guys knew he was sick but he just wouldn't go to bed last night, he might have even been worse. I decided I didn't want to wake him up so I left the kitchen. When I got back to the living room I grabbed my back and got clothes for the day, just sweatpants and a Nike shirt. I went into the bathroom to change then just then Bessy came out of her room. "Goodmorning, I'm gonna go make breakfast, how did you sleep Lindsey," She kindly said yawning. "Goodmorning, I slept good and thanks for making breakfast," I told her quickly with a smile. Bessy smiles back at me, then I went to the bathroom to change. Once I was dressed for the day I got out of the bathroom and saw that Sal, Murr, and now Q were all awake. "Goodmorning," said all of the guys. "Goodmorning,"I replied.