3. The TigerSharks Pt. 2

They all took turns slowly getting off the pool, exposing the rest of their perfectly sculpted bodies.

This whole situation was just so overwhelming and all I could do was stand still and observe them.

One was running fast, his eyes gleaming from what looked like excitement.

"Heyy I'm Trevor! Welcome to the team." He smiled very politely as he hugged me, making my shirt start to soak up from the pool water traveling down his body. Thank God I'm wearing a black shirt.

Another boy quickly came into view, but this time taller, his eyes shimmering towards me.

"Wassup, my name is Abel, Abel Brown." Abel greeted me by shaking my hand, then walking were Trevor was.

The next boy had gorgeously high cheek bones, his face chiseled as his light brown eyes slashed through me.

"My name is Levi, I'm delighted to have you on the team with us." Levi gazed at me with his light brown eyes. He had an English accent that sounded so smooth and gentle, sending waves of pleasure run through my ears.

Out of nowhere he then held my right hand up kissing it with his soft, pink lips.

I was not ready for that at all. Not knowing how I should reply back, I just looked at him with a staggered look on my face.

"Yea, yea, Levi move!" The next guy interrupted, pushing Levi away. "I'm Dalton, nice to meet you." He cooed, winking at me. Dalton had a subtle Italian accent which complemented his masculine appearance.

"Nice to meet you too." I softly spoke as the next boy intimidatingly walked in front of me, his perfectly defined abs demanding attention.

The next one came, a strand of sleek black hair perfectly falling onto his face as he devilishly smirked towards me.

"Hey miss, my name is Diego, but I prefer you to call me Papi...Naw I'm just playing, welcome to the team." He laughed, running his hand through his damp hair.

Did he seriously just say that?

My cheeks burned as my eyes widened at him. What he said caused everyone to laugh to themselves silently, trying hard not to anger the coach. I was so embarrassed as I felt my cheeks redden. I decided to just give him a polite smile since I didn't know what to say back.

"Alright the next 5 boys your up." The coach raised his hand up, gesturing for them to come to me.

All these boys were angels sent from heaven. None of them were unattractive at all, which made me feel somewhat unconfident and insecure about the way I looked.

If I knew I was going to be switched to a team filled with beach magazine models, I would've worn something other than a big black shirt that made me look like a mushroom.

"I'm Steven." The boy murmured, giving me a very unnecessary dirty look, as he walked away from me.

Someone woke up a bitch today.

"I'm Braxton, you busy later?" He queried confidently, glancing back at his other teammates who started laughing hysterically at the back.

"U-um yea, I am actually." I replied awkwardly.

I looked straight into his green sparkling eyes that clearly reflected my face on it as he put his head down in disappointment. His teammates just laughed at him, as he walked to their direction.