24. The Sting

"Hey." Levi gulped nervously, his eyes darting left to right, not even placing his attention at me like he normally would.

"Is everything okay between us?" I sighed, getting the feeling that there's something he's not telling me.

Suddenly a familiar voice appeared out of nowhere, getting closer to me and Levi.

"LEVI IM SO SORRY I MADE YOU WAI-Arielle?" Vanessa widened her eyes at me, slowly walking closer towards us. "What are you doing here?"

"Um, Diamond broke up with Cashmere remember?" I subtly narrowed my eyes at her, not being sure if I should feel jealous or angry at the sight of them together. But then again, maybe she's just following the mission.

"Oh yea. Levi and I were just about to go watch a movie right now, wanna come?" Vanessa beamed, gleefully wrapping her arms around him.

Levi remained a cold expression on his face. Acting like I wasn't even in front of him, with his eyes staring at the distance and his mouth remaining to be a straight line.

"No it's okay, I was just about to go catch up with Savannah and Diamond anyway, have fun though!" I tried my best to sound like I was genuinely happy for them, but Vanessa knowing me for such a long time she knew from my face I felt kinda jealous.

It kinda bothers me that Levi would even bother talking to her. Whatever, It's probably not even serious anyway.

"Oh okay, bye!" She half-smiled at me, walking away with Levi who didn't even bother saying bye to me.

So I guess he did get mad about the Winter Formal thing! Ugh boys are so annoying!  But the good news is, all the other boys are off my back, and Logan can persuade his dad to switch me without me having to go to Winter Formal with Andrew! YAS!

"So I was thinking, a long sexy red dress, with your back expos-" I quickly interrupted Andrew's disgusting dress advice.

"Andrew no, this is Winter Formal, not the strip club, plus do you know how expensive dresses are?" I scoffed, crinkling my face at him.

"Who said you had to pay for the dress?" Andrew softly cooed, eyeing me up-and-down as he shifted closer to me.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes at him, walking off to find Logan to see if he's helped me in anyway on my switch.

Entering the TigerShark's practice room, Savannah was already there sitting with him, his eyes looking at her like a wolf looking at his next meal. I ship it though.

"Sorry to interrupt, but hey, I need intel on what your dad said about me switching." I anxiously smiled at him, scared to know if the news is good or bad.