14. Princess Ariel of The Sea

I immediately dialed Vanessa's phone number faster than I devoured my second tub of ice cream with no regrets.

"Look who decided to call after 55 million years later." Vanessa answered, as I saw her face pop up on FaceTime. "Is that ice cream on your mouth?"

I laughed loudly, as I wiped the smudge of ice cream off my mouth. "Okay I'm sorry I haven't called you lately! I've been literally so busy with swimming and stuff. Like for example, I was busy trying to switch myself to a different team."

"Arielle, you did not."

I looked at her as I wrinkled my eyebrows, eyeing her double chin in FaceTime. "Did not what?"

"Arielle don't switch! Don't be stupid woman!" She yelled, rapidly moving a strand of hair away from her face.

"That's why I called you, I already have." I gritted my teeth to the awkward silence I caused, seeing as Vanessa's face looked completely lost for words.

"Arielle, you dumb, little, Cotton swab! HOW COULD YOU!" She loudly exclaimed from the screen, causing me to bring the volume lower.

I couldn't help but not take her seriously and laugh at the name she called me. "Cotton swab?"

"Arielle what even!" She continued to yell. "What team could possibly be hotter than the The TigerSharks?"

I rolled my eyes at her, "Um, The Stingrays.."

"Oh yea true, never mind. But they're cheaters! I even saw it with my own pupils!" She let out a quiet laugh, noticing how she said pupils and not eyes.

"Well at the end of the day, I just wanna swim not worrying about punching a guy for being an asshole." I replied, as I felt my phone start to vibrate.

"Yea but you're like, totally overreacting! Just ignore the guy! There's like 9 other guys in that team that likes you! You're so dumb, oh my gosh." She sighed, placing her hand on her forehead from disappointment.

"It's not that easy Vanessa, hold up let me get this." I quickly picked up my phone, reading the caller ID that almost made me have a heart attack.

"Who is it!" Vanessa asked, scrunching her eyebrows up in curiosity.

"Wait! Shut up!" I rubbed my eyes making sure it wasn't one of my visions materializing again.

I quickly answered my phone that showed the caller ID, Levi Carter (aka) Future Boyfriend.

"L-Levi?" I answered slowly, anticipating his angelic English accent that I've been wanting to hear.

A deep and proper sounding English accent like Levi's can make my pulse stop sometimes I swear.

"Arielle, I'm picking you up. Get ready." I hear his charming voice speak, making me close my eyes, quickly flashing through that fight we just had.

Before I even had the chance to answer, he quickly hung up, causing me to wrinkle my lips in confusion.

"Arielle! Was it Levi?" Vanessa asked loudly, seeing my wrinkled lips in genuine confusion.

"No, it was Bob Ross." I narrowed my eyes at her, as I answered sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes, dismissing my sarcastic answer. "What did he want?"