22. Caught by the Fishing Hook Pt. 1

"Wait, I don't understand? What if Logan doesn't wanna be my date though?" Savannah queried, furrowing her eyebrows at me.

"He will, trust. Just follow me." I sighed through my teeth, eyeing down the hallway of the TigerSharks for Logan.

Suddenly as me and Savannah turned around to the other side of the hallway, I gently felt two strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey babe, remember me?" Max smirked, causing my arms to swat him away.

"Do you know where Logan is?" Savannah blurts out.

"His inside the locker room." Max continued to smirk, traveling his eyes up-and-down at Savannah. "But are you sure you're not looking for me?" He bit his lip, seductively.

"Boy I will cut you!" Savannah exclaimed, side-eyeing him as she scurried off to the locker room.

"You heard her." I inserted, following Savannah as Max's face seemed to me impressed by her.

"Logan where you at, I need to talk to yo-" Savannah quickly began talking, only to pause as if it seemed like something else caught her eyes.

"Arielle. Who's he?" She awed, slightly pulling down her pink shades at a boy as she held my arm to grab my attention.

"Um Abel.." I replied anxiously, eyeing Logan's heavily confused look.

"I don't know why you're leading me to Logan when I want Abel." Savannah murmured, fixated from Abel's shirtless body.

"Savannah, I beg of you. Stick to the plan!" I cried under my breath, looking back at Logan with a sorry look.

"Oh yea sorry." She gently shaked her head side to side to give her attention back to Logan. "I'm Savannah, and I was wondering if you would go to Winter Formal with me." Savannah continued, having a very seductive tone in her voice which made me sort of uncomfortable.

"I'm kinda already going with Arie-" Logan was quickly interrupted my Savannah, putting her index finger on his bright red lips, which totally made me widen my eyes in shock.

"Listen." Savannah smiled, taking her finger off  his mouth. "I know you must think bringing Arielle to Winter Formal will mean the night of your life, well you're wrong." What she said caused Logan to glance at me.

"Yea you're wrong. Savannah is totally the real deal." I agreed, wanting Savannah to continue.

"Trust me Logan." She whispered, visibly making Logan's cheeks flush from what she said. "Arielle can lowkey be boring, and she even knows that, so take me instead!"

I didn't know whether that was a joke or an actual dig, but whatever helps.

Logan quickly looked at me, and back at Savannah, his breathing growing slightly faster.

"You should just go with her. It'll be fun, trust me." I breathed, knowing he was smarter than I'm making him seem to be.

"What's going on Arielle? Is it Levi? If you were already going with him, you could've simply just told me, instead of hiring your bestfriend to lure me into going with her and not you." He shuffled away from Savannah, proceeding to walk closer to me. "Look, I don't want you do anything against your will okay? I respect you and I want you to know that." He smirked, his bright hazel eyes showing great sincerity.