25. Back into the Shark Tank

I awkwardly shimmied my way to the locker room, trying my best to make a grand and pathetic entrance.

"Arielle!" Trevor's voice bursted out, catching other's attention around the room.

Everyone's eyes landed onto me, except for Levi's. Instead, he just prepared to exit the locker room to the pool area.

Oh my God, I felt like my heart just broke to tiny little Levi pieces. It genuinely hurts to just see him not even bother to look at me or even say anything about my return.

My eyes just decided to follow Levi as he walked himself away from all the commotion that I caused. Even though we weren't official, it still hurts to see him act this way towards me.

Trevor's tight hug snapped me back to reality, causing me to return his hug back.

"I've missed you so much, you have no idea." Trevor cheered, pretending to swipe off tears off his eyes.

"I've missed you t-" before I could've finished my sentence, Logan had already approached me with Max, Braxton, Caleb, and Diego by his side.

"Damn, you actually switched back." Logan smiled gleefully. "How'd my brother react?"

"Like a little child that just dropped his ice cream on the floor." I replied, causing the other boys to break out in laughter.

"How was the Shitrays?" Max queried.

"It definitely lived up to it's name." I beamed, looking around the room for more familiar faces.

"I'm surprised Levi didn't go up to you." Caleb pursed his lips at me in curiosity.

"I really don't know to be honest." I lied, hiding the truth than to just spill it out and cause more drama.

"Well you know what that means." Braxton's familiarly alluring green eyes gleamed at me. "I still have a chance." He cooed.

"Not in a million years!" I teased, furrowing my eyebrows at him. 

"Dude, shut up! You're so fucking thirsty I swear!" Diego laughed, causing the others to laugh too.

Not gonna lie, The Stingrays are so boring compared to The TigerSharks. Half of the boys in that team I didn't even talk to! Plus, it just didn't feel the same considering the fact that The TigerSharks have kinda just grown on me like a family.

I happily walked myself back to my locker which surprisingly still had my beautifully decorated name tag on it.

Patiently stuffing my clothes into my locker, a hand out of nowhere suddenly reaches in to shut it close, causing me to flinch back in surprise.

"Relax, it's just me." Levi groaned softly behind my ear, causing shivers to run down my spine.

His arms wrapped behind me as his lips softly nibbled on my neck. I let out a quiet moan as I tried to take in what was happening.

"Fuck, how bad I want you." His deep voice continued to whisper into my ear, suddenly flipping me towards him to break the gap between our faces with a demanding kiss.

"You okay? Coach Alex wants to see you already so hurry up!" Trevor commanded with one eyebrow raised at me.

This is so frustrating, I'm literally gonna go cry in a corner.

"S-sorry." I replied half-smiling at him, turning back around to stuff the rest of my clothes in my locker in a much quicker pace.