17. The Stingrays Pt. 2

Loud water splashing and deep chuckles could be heard in the other end of the hallway, making me more nervous. But let's be honest, What possible team can be worse than The TigerSharks?

"Ah! There she is!" A woman who seemed to be my new coach exclaimed, fixing her tennis hat as she blew the whistle to catch the team's attention.

Holy shit.

No like literally holy shit.

I thought I could never meet anymore hot guys from meeting The TigerSharks, but damn did god prove me wrong today.

"Okay you hormonal soggy hot dogs, listen up! Our new teammate Arielle Tesfaye is here! Andrew probably already told you about her being a girl, so there's nothing new!" She spoke out loud as she put an arm around me just to shake my obvious nervousness away. "I don't want any obviously thirsty contact with her, understood?" My mouth dropped in shock as they all responded yes.

Instead of the unnecessary comments I was greeted with, from the time I switched to The TigerSharks, I was greeted with polite head nods and cute smiles that sent me almost off my feet.

"Um? Hello? The Stingrays are known for being gentlemen! Now get out the pool and greet her politely!" The coach yelled out, making the team get out of the pool, exposing their incredibly defined muscles and abs that was complemented greatly with a perfect v line.

Their greetings were very similar to The TigerSharks. With them going in a single file line, taking turns saying their name, and then walking away.

The first guy in line started walking closer towards me, his defined abs already grabbing all of my attention.

"Sup, I'm Xavier." His deep and charming voice cooed, as his lips remained a straight line, not letting out a smile or anything a normal boy would do, instead just ran his hand through his white hair that looked dyed.

"I'm Arielle." I replied politely, gazing at his incredibly alluring grey eyes as I reached for the hand shake he was offering.

"Hey were you that girl at the festival yesterday?" The next boy queried, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"Oh my gosh yes! I didn't expect to see you here!" I let out a small laugh, glancing at his familiarly long curls. "Cashmere right?"

"Yea! My girlfriend and I saw you yesterday, I'm glad to see you here, what a coincidence am I right!" He chuckled, releasing our handshake.

"My name is Arielle by the way." I nodded at Cashmere, eyeing the next boy in line.

"I see, you've decided to join." Andrew smirked as he started walking undeniably close to me.

"I mean I literally had no choice, since you just answered for me." I slightly raised an eyebrow at him, eyeing his defined jawline that flexed at me.

He all of a sudden extended his arms towards me, causing me to immediately feel uncomfortable. He then started hugging me, making my clothes start to soak up.

I felt his bare chiseled body touch mine, rapidly making me tense up. Instead of returning the hug, I just stood their with my eyes and mouth widened like a freak.

He let go of the hug, smirking down at my wet shirt, that just so happened to be white. Can I just shrivel up and die? Why the hell did I have to wear white today? Fuck my life.