19. A Pool of Illusions

"Arielle! Hello! You there?" I hear Levi yell out.

"H-huh?" I quickly noticed how everything around me started to turn pitch black. "Levi?" I exclaimed.

What the hell is going on?

"It's Vanessa you silly toilet seat!" Another voice appeared as my sight got clearer.
"You need to stop thinking about Levi too much."

I hastily looked around, only to see myself back in my room with my bright IPad, flashing me Vanessa's double chin.

"Vanessa, I just had the most realest vision, ever." I shivered, still processing the fact that Levi was never here. "I'm officially going crazy."

"Im so done with you! What happened?" Vanessa quickly stared at me through the screen intently.

I blinked my eyes a few times, feeling like I'm losing my mind. What even is happening to me? "Okay so it all started as me saying bye to you because I wanted food. And then I get a text from Levi saying he's outside, and then I open the door and then he has like McDonald's. Then he starts eating shirtless, and then it ends by my mom coming in the door with groceries." I explained, visibly worried for my own well being. "It's almost like I don't know what's real and what's fake." I continued.

"Okay seriously, you sound like your going crazy! Maybe it's a sign for you get back to The TigerSharks." She smiled. "You should feel lucky. You kinda have a Thats-So-Raven gift." She laughed.

"Vanessa I'm not even kidding. I always get these weird coincidental situations happening to me. I should be a psychic!" I tried to ease myself up as I half-laughed.

"You should. Life is weird." She sighed, yawning deeply on her bed.

"I'm just gonna sleep this off, maybe I'm just tired." I sighed also, proceeding to wave bye to her as I hit the end call button.

My brain needs to seriously get itself together.

"Hey is the black paint gone?" I crossed my arms at him, visibly shivering from the coldness of the pool

Andrew let out a deep chuckle, quickly glancing at me up-and-down. "You own Matthew's now, remember?"

"Did he say I can?" I raised the volume of my voice a little louder in annoyance, causing me to get looks from the other guys in the locker room.

"Matthew! Arielle owns your shower now." He exclaimed, catching everyone's attention.

Matthew subtly let out a cute frown from disappointment that made me just wanna give him a hug. "Oh um. Okay." He said in a low voice.