Drip

Drip. Drip. Drip. Is all Chloe could hear as she walk through the dark cave. With little light from her torch, she slowly walk towards a brighter area of the cave. Entering the area, she was greeted by a woman with blonde hair and stern blue eyes.

"There you are Chloe, where have you been?"The blonde woman asked.

Chloe grin happily,"I was in the villag-"

"-Are you trying to get yourself killed?!"The woman shouted. Her voice echo throughout the cave.

"Relax Aubrey. Besides, the mistress would like to know where the vampire hunter lives."Chloe grinned.

Aubrey expression changed"Are you talking about Beca Mitchell?"Chloe nod and Aubrey gasp. She grab the wrist of The red head and scurried through the cave."We must tell the mistress now!"

The two rush through the cave until they reach two huge, red double doors. Aubrey push the door open to reveal a large throne made of skulls and red fabric. The person sitting on the throne hides in the shadows, showing only a portion of her legs and arms.

"Ah. Chloe, Darling~."The mistress purred. Her attention turn to the woman next to Chloe."What do you want Aubrey?"

The two bow before Aubrey spoke,"Mistress, we come with great news."

The mistress crossed her legs."Speak of this great news."

"I know the location of Beca Mitchell."Chloe says.

"The Beca Mitchell?"The mistress voice full of interest. Chloe nod and the mistress rubbed her hands together."Perfect."She said to herself."I knew you weren't useless."

"Do we attack the vampire hunter now?"Aubrey asked.

The mistress growled."Are you stupid? We can't just get up and attack we must have a plan."

"What is the plan, mistress?"Chloe asked. The mistress grin behind the shadows."Oh. It's a simple plan that involves you and the vampire hunter..."

•-•--------------------------------------•-•

"I don't understand why she finds you her favorite!"Aubrey cried out as the two walk through the cold woods.

"You just don't understand..."Chloe bit her bottom lip, eyes on the snow floor."Anyway, you're lucky she allowed you to be here with me."

Aubrey rolled her eyes and let out a sigh."Yeah. Whatever."she mumbled,"So what shall I be doing while you try to seduce the vampire hunter?"

"Well, suppose anything but kill anyone. Hang out around the village or something to keep you busy- I don't know. Just don't brutally murder someone and drink their blood."Aubrey rolled her eyes,

"Who do you think I am?"She scoffed,"I'm not like you Chloe."

Chloe stop in her tracks and turn to the blonde,"I was new to the new me, okay. I am mature and understand myself more. I can maintain my blood drive."

"I'm sorry. That was uncalled for,"Aubrey apologized,"Do you have a plan?"

"Indeed I do. Let's say Beca Mitchell will be my "hero". "