*For Now.

Earlier...

Jesse walk around the area, eyes wandering around the woods. His hand in his pockets, alerted and ready for anything.

"When I want you, I don't have to raise my voice. When I call you, you know you haven't got a choice."Jesse let out an shaky breath. The woods is silent except that beautiful singing, which is blending with the wind."When you hear me, you better come without delay. Hear me calling, honey, won't you come and play? Come on." It's calling him. he can't help but follow the singing. The singing- a beautiful medley, luring him to sleep. As if it's heaven calling him."Don't you want it? You know it's gonna feel so good. You can't stop it--you wouldn't want to if you could And I know it, I've got you wrapped around my thumb When I give you my sweetest oblivion. Come on."Next thing Jesse knew, he was standing in front of a gorgeous woman with glowing emeralds eyes,. Her eyes are so green, it seems as if they are actual emeralds. He felt his cheeks heat up because surely anyone would feel embarrass by being near someone so beautiful- so sexy.

"Mmm thank goodness you're here. I was getting a bit... Lonely~"She bit her finger very seductively,"Will you give me your company~"She purred in his ear.

Jesse was in utter surprise. He look deep in to her eyes, and no longer could he move. He couldn't pull away from her emerald eyes that seem to flow and glow.

"Vampire."He whisper.

The vampire giggle and smile- dear lord it sounds so sexy. She grin showing her sharp teeth- his heart stop,"Beca..."He whisper before everything fade to black.

•-•------------------------------------•-•

She grin at the man standing in front of her. His eyes widen but has no emotion- no moments and softly breathing,'Too easy.' She thought to herself. She circle the young man, grinning proudly.

She place her hand on his chest,'This is the fool she likes?'She thought to herself. She pressed her lips on his neck making sure she makes her mark. She hiss and slowly lean her open mouth-

"Stop!"She grin knowing whose voice it belongs to. Turning around she face the blonde vampire.

"Aubrey what a pleasant surprise."Aubrey took a small step.

"Stacie please,"Aubrey beg,"Please leave him alone."

With utter annoyance, Stacie rolls her eyes."What, you don't like sharing your boy toy?"Aubrey took another step closer and Stacie grip the man. She could clearly see fear in those stern blue eyes."Why him? Why this pathetic human? Huh? What's so good about him!?"Stacie spit out these question with venom. Aubrey took closer steps keeping an stern expression.

"Stacie we talked about this. Please just let him go or else..."

"Or else what?"

Stacie watch as Aubrey pull out a wooden stake from behind. Stacie laugh at this. She wouldn't dare... Would she?"You won't do that Aubs."

Aubrey closed her eyes and exhale."I will if you don't release him."

Stacie look at the man then back at the blonde. She roll her eyes and sigh in defeat

"Fine you can keep your boy toy."She push the man to the ground which Aubrey swiftly caught him."For now." She slowly dissolve to black fog which disappear a few seconds later. Aubrey made sure Jesse was fine before standing up with his arm around her shoulder,"C'mon Jesse let's find Beca."

Im in a good mood so here's a chapter ^~^ so let's see...

Ah yes the song Stacie was singing is
Siren- Red delicious
Anyway, Stacie, Aubrey, and Jesse an unexpected love triangle? I don't know perhaps!
Thank you for reading please do comment!

Edit: sadly, the book trailer I made was mistakenly delete- never allowing my little brother to have my iPod ever again! I will try to make it again, but it might be a while ;-;

Beca Mitchell: Vampire Hunter(Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें